It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 events about to take place. The Tribulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I was online and someone sent me a message about the end times and gave me this website www.narmusic.com,check it out I mean.. what are these people planning? It seems positive so far. They are releaseing 2 cds in the 2006 in stores worldwide called"The Great Tribulation" ..any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
TAKEN FROM THEIR WEBSITE
"""7 Years later, The Great Tribulation is upon us, and will take full effect. No Assembly Required, will be back soon to unleash "The Great Tribulation" to all. This is more then just an album... this is 7 years of dedication, vibes, power, love and hate, and you will all be witness of everything to come. We will make you all pure again... These waters will turn to blood."""

They will make us pure again? is this for real?

in 2003 they made canadian history being the 1st unsigned artist to get video rotation on tv in Canada, 3 years later..2006? bigger plans? seems like they plannin something.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They are using it as an angle to sell/promote their stuff, and it seems to be working well for them. Dont read any more into it than that.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dec212012

What a horse # web site. Just another low lifes trying to sell something and use peoples base fears to do it

top topics

join