It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones = WAR

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's funny,
I've owned the movie Skulls for a long time. Always thought it was a cheesy movie. Now, I'm watching it again for the first time in a couple years.

There is a part in the movie where the newly made Bonesman asks what the letters WAR meant that are on the wall of the S&B ritual room. The senator responded with "Those who wish to be our leaders choose the ordeal of War to prove themselves worthy of the priveledge."

"What if we are at peace" asked the young Bonesman
"There are always wars to be fought." replied the senator.

I know this is simply a line in a movie, but it does make a great deal of sense. Is the word WAR actually on the S&B ritual room wall? I am to believe it is, and that it's meaning is what has been explained in the movie. This being the reason why we go to war everytime a US President is a Bonesman.

I guess the way to test this is to find out, if the next President is a Bonesman, do we go to War with someone else?

My bet is, if the next president isn't a bonesman, the war will stop and our troops will probably come home. If he is a bonesman, the fighting will continue either in Iraq or another will begin elsewhere.

It makes more sense now why Kerry, also a Bonesman was put in place to go against Bush last election. It was the certainty that the war would continue...

Making much sense now.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Good post. I thought about this also. The extended version of The Skulls has a director's commentary from Rob Cohen (director) in which he says that the screenwriter of the movie was a Bonesman and that this guy confirmed that the word WAR appears on the wall of the SnB tomb just as the movie shows.

War profits Skull n' Bones, so it's easy to see why they love it, regardless of party affiliations. Ooooh, power is so yummy isn't it! No wonder frat boys crave it, eh? [homer voice] Mmmm... Power.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
S&B for sure smell of war. And I agree, if you look closely, most S&B members are the richest in the world. Could this be how they fund all the black bugets too? I would not be surprised. Oil......S&B, World Bank....S&B, Bill Gates.....jury still out for me but I think he is too. Some of the most wealthiest componies are ran by S&B rmembers. I had a list on time of most of them. Does anyone here had the list of companies that profit from trilateralisum? If so please post it.

Sky

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
your on the right track...and good of you to notice the link between kerry and bush...both being bonesman.....they figured why put all our eggs in one basket and have a 50% chance of taking the election..when we can put up two candidates and have 100% chance of winning....the skull and bones was formed in1785 at yale university...as far as bill gates goes...did he attend yale? that would help verify if he is a bonesman or not...only 15 select yale students are picked each year...of course they want war...thats why this admin launched 9-11....but thats another topic...the funniest part is that most americans deny its very existance even though both bush and kerry have admitted it on meet the press...(2004)

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
your on the right track...and good of you to notice the link between kerry and bush...both being bonesman.....they figured why put all our eggs in one basket and have a 50% chance of taking the election..when we can put up two candidates and have 100% chance of winning....the skull and bones was formed in1785 at yale university...as far as bill gates goes...did he attend yale? that would help verify if he is a bonesman or not...only 15 select yale students are picked each year...of course they want war...thats why this admin launched 9-11....but thats another topic...the funniest part is that most americans deny its very existance even though both bush and kerry have admitted it on meet the press...(2004)

I remember that interview with Russert. Bush was almost joking about it but I noticed Kerry got a little uncomfortable as if he was saying "its none of your damned business" when he said it was a secret and laughed nervously.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"Any society willing to give up a little liberty for a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
Benjamin Fanklin

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
and never reach the bottom. This is such a well formed and planned that no matter how smart we think we are (including myself) or how much time and effort we have put into the research of these "elite" powers. I don't think we will ever really know how deep it goes. Every time I think I personally have reached a threshold, it seems another event happens to just continue the extreame journey to find something that even resembles the bottom.

Cug

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

the funniest part is that most americans deny its very existance even though both bush and kerry have admitted it on meet the press...(2004)

No most Americans do not "deny it's very existence" Most Americans simply are not aware of it. Those that do simply believe it's just a frat. As far as being rich and powerful, well just going to Yale will tend to get you into rich and powerful positions, just like say Harvard. (Where B. Gates went to school)

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
"Any society willing to give up a little liberty for a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
Benjamin Fanklin

Sorry this is a pet peeve of mine. the correct quote is:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Tempory Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

or to be even more a stickler it should be:
Thofe who would give up Essential Liberty to purchafe a little Tempory Safety, deferve neither Liberty nor Safety. in old english.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
It's funny,
I've owned the movie Skulls for a long time. Always thought it was a cheesy movie. Now, I'm watching it again for the first time in a couple years.

There is a part in the movie where the newly made Bonesman asks what the letters WAR meant that are on the wall of the S&B ritual room. The senator responded with "Those who wish to be our leaders choose the ordeal of War to prove themselves worthy of the priveledge."

"What if we are at peace" asked the young Bonesman
"There are always wars to be fought." replied the senator.

I know this is simply a line in a movie, but it does make a great deal of sense. Is the word WAR actually on the S&B ritual room wall? I am to believe it is, and that it's meaning is what has been explained in the movie. This being the reason why we go to war everytime a US President is a Bonesman.

I guess the way to test this is to find out, if the next President is a Bonesman, do we go to War with someone else?

My bet is, if the next president isn't a bonesman, the war will stop and our troops will probably come home. If he is a bonesman, the fighting will continue either in Iraq or another will begin elsewhere.

It makes more sense now why Kerry, also a Bonesman was put in place to go against Bush last election. It was the certainty that the war would continue...

Making much sense now.

Talk about taking confusious out of context, what is wrong with S&B ppl and those men, if women, assumingly not in these groups were in charge things would not only have style, these numskulls wouldn't be doing this crap in the first place, and Ramez, the second, could actually just have normal nobodies in the world going to the park and the movies like everyone else, instead of brainwashing college kids into wars.

What about the think on the first Tomb Raider DVD, where the Illumanti kill the clock guy and that Samurai ritual?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Skull & Bones = A social fraternity for college students at Yale.

That's it.

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Skull & Bones = A social fraternity for college students at Yale.

That's it.

-- Boat

Guess again! Reading a little goes a long way. Educate yourself.

Secrets of the Tomb Alexandra Robbins (Current Skull and Bones Member!)

Excerpt from article:

New York Times bestselling author Alexandra Robbins is a journalist who was formerly on the Washington, DC staff of The New Yorker magazine. She has written for a variety of publications, including The New Yorker, The Atlantic Monthly, The Washington Post, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, Mademoiselle, Chicago Tribune, Self, Washington Monthly, Time Digital, Salon, PC, Travel & Leisure, Tennis Week (a guest column defending Anna Kournikova's beauty), and the Journal of Popular Culture. She is the co-author of the book Quarterlife Crisis: The Unique Challenges of Life In Your Twenties. Robbins is currently at work on her third book, a look into a different kind of secret organization.

Excerpt from Book:

Skull and Bones is in its quest to create a New World Order that restricts individual freedoms and places ultimate power solely in the hands of a small cult of wealthy, prominent families, Skull and Bones has already succeeded in infiltrating nearly every major research, policy, financial, media, and government institution in the country. Skull and Bones, in fact, has been running the United States for years.

During initiation, which involves ritualistic psychological conditioning, the juniors wrestle in mud and are physically beaten - this stage of the ceremony represents their "death" to the world as they have known it. They then lie naked in coffins, masturbate, and reveal to the society their innermost sexual secrets. After this cleansing, the Bonesmen give the initiates robes to represent their new identities as individuals with a higher purpose. The society anoints the initiate with a new name, symbolizing his rebirth and re-christening as Knight X, a member of The Order.

Why have they spoken to me over the past 3 years? Perhaps because I am a member of one of Skull and Bones' kindred Yale secret societies. (Alexandra Robbins)

Please check out the information in the website enclosed. The book deserves a good read.

Also note that women have finally been accepted to join the Brotherhood of Death. So I don't want any "only men are allowed to join" ignorance.

Skull & Bones was one of the last of the societies to admit women
www.yale.edu...

Thank you.

[edit on 11-25-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Whats number 322?

Is it just 322nd member?

Also is there a longer video ?

Edit:
322 found this:

ALEXANDRA ROBBINS: Okay. So, according to Skull and Bones lore, and this is something that both Senator Kerry and president bush would have learned, in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones. Now Skull and Bones does everything in deference to this goddess. They have songs or they call them that sacred anthems that they sing when they are encouraged to steal things, some remarkably valuable items, supposedly, they are said to be bringing back gifts to the goddess. They begin each session in the tomb, and they meet twice weekly by unveiling a sort of a guilt shrine to Eulogia. That's the point of the society. They call themselves the Knights of Eulogia. That's where the 322 comes in.

link www.commondreams.org...

Originally posted by magnito_student

I remember that interview with Russert. Bush was almost joking about it but I noticed Kerry got a little uncomfortable as if he was saying "its none of your damned business" when he said it was a secret and laughed nervously.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by japike]

Cug

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Secrets of the Tomb Alexandra Robbins (Current Skull and Bones Member!)

You say "Current Skull and Bones Member!"

They say...

Perhaps because I am a member of one of Skull and Bones' kindred Yale secret societies. (Alexandra Robbins)

You do know what kindred means don't you?.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

You say "Current Skull and Bones Member!"

They say...

Perhaps because I am a member of one of Skull and Bones' kindred Yale secret societies. (Alexandra Robbins)

You do know what kindred means don't you?.

No need for hostility. I apologize as I misread the above sentence you presented. I must have overlooked the words "one of" in my hasty reply. I am human.

So she is a member of one of Skull and Bones' subsidiaries. That is irrelevant as she is a credible source. Her list of past employers is in my above post and need not be repeated.

[edit on 11-26-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have read the book, "Secrets of the Tomb", by A. Robbins. And if you had read the book two you would know that it is just a elite Fraternity.

Yes, many "elite" families are part of Skull & Bones but that is because many "elite" families go to Yale. Yes, some members are hooked-up with sweet jobs but that happens with most Fraternitys and groups of friends in general.

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
You would know that it is just a elite Fraternity.

-- Boat

So are you saying that this is a normal initiation???? If so you may suffer from psychological problems. Rest assured there is help out there.

"During initiation, which involves ritualistic psychological conditioning, the juniors wrestle in mud and are physically beaten - this stage of the ceremony represents their "death" to the world as they have known it. They then lie naked in coffins, masturbate, and reveal to the society their innermost sexual secrets."

I sure wouldn't want to join any fraternity you currently belong too.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh, please,

Again, if you read the book you will see that there is no great evil behind it all, it is just harmless fun. Yes, some of those things sound very strange, but remember these are only story's that we are hearing second hand, thing of it as a game of "telephone".

Strange rituals are not out of the norm of Fraternity's.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
true. skull and bones = a social fraternity at yale.
one that includes black mass as its initation.
one that assists its membership into powerful positions in government and corporations.
one that encourages its memberhip to accumulate vast wealth, using war if nessesary to achieve political and financial power.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaddart
true. skull and bones = a social fraternity at yale.
one that includes black mass as its initation.
one that assists its membership into powerful positions in government and corporations.
one that encourages its memberhip to accumulate vast wealth, using war if nessesary to achieve political and financial power.

Most all Fraternities try to help members get jobs, that becasue most all friends and members of clubs try to help each other out. Because many bright or connected minds go to Yale it is not hard to see why they get very important jobs.

Most everyone wants to aquire vast wealth, and power.

There is NO evidence that they perform any "black mass". That is bogus.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have to agree with Boat on this one. Even if such things occured, is the process any different than, say, a mild hazing at Phi Beta Kapa? As far as the money aspect goes, I'm pretty sure most frat-bros (from whichever frat-house) end up with the nice house, nice car, fashion-plate wife...

It's called "being connected".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join