It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a b-2a bomber shot down over yugoslavia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
this is possible since couple of stealth aircraft were shot down

here are couple of links i found about the b-2

www.agitprop.org.au...
groups.yahoo.com...
www.cuttingedge.org...
www.aeronautics.ru...
www.truthinmedia.org...
www.pcpages.com...
www.fas.org...

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by SectorGaza]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Did you also know that UK carrier was attacked and damaged by Orao fighter bombers?

I have heard about that.. dont know if it is the truht, but i could well be, as Oraos mounted Raids in Kosovo and Albania.. and Nato didnt have a change to attack those aircraft as they couldnt tarhet them.. the experienced Serb fighter bomber pilots flew so low and using such 'routes' that it was not possible to detect them by radar...

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I certainly expect it did happen. The media will never report such incidents, at least here in the U.S.

You can't have a multi billion dollar aircraft being able to be shot down and then have chinese scientists go and look at the wreckage and admit it openly to the press.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
interesting..
www.truthinmedia.org...

The Foreign Military Review writes: "Despite the fact that American aircraft dominated NATO operations, they weren't the only aircraft shot down by Yugoslav air defenses. Among the destroyed aircraft were five German "Tornadoes," several British "Harriers'" two French "Mirages," Belgian, Dutch, and Canadian aircraft. On June 7 the USAF lost a B-52 strategic bomber, while on May 20 a B-2A "Spirit" was shot down."

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hate f**kers like this: www.agitprop.org.au...

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by jetsetter]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I hate f**kers like this: www.agitprop.org.au...

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by jetsetter]

i hate NATO too

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not NATO, there the good guys. I hate this SOB:Ilustrovana Politika (Yu)

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Jettsetter, i thought that you knew better than that..

But sadly it seems that you didnt..

Now you must also hate me?

NATO isnt the 'good guys'.

NATO is one of the most sinister evil doers ever.

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Your right about NATO. They are not that good. I have been mad at them many times.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whats wrong with NATO?

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Whats wrong with NATO?

What is not wrong with NATO is better gueston..

False propaganda war against USSR what started NATO.. (Warsaw pacht was formed after NATO.. to counter NATOs treaht against USSR.. NATO was formed to invade USSR..),

False 'live' war against Serbia that almost ended NATO.

There was no genocide of Kosovon Albanians, infact the Kosovon Albanians we terrorists and trouble makers funded, backed and trained by NATO / CIA.

So, what is wrong with nato is: NATO lies, and NATO attacks, attacks innocents.. backs terrorists.

Again i must remind: attack war is a war crime. US and NATO both have done this.

Why isnt anybody from NATO or US hanging for this as were Germans hanging after ww2?

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
NATO and the UN are only around because we (The USA) fund most of it. The UN is just a more polished League of nations that doesn't do squat when you need it and NATO is just the UNs Arrand boy. Both are worthless and way too, how I say, way to soft. We'd be better off without both because theyre completely worthless. Heres an example of what I'm talking about:

UN: Uh....Heya North Korea....whatcha got there
NK: A Nuke.
UN: Oh...um...your not supposed to have that...
NK: Your point?
UN: Um...well...it's against regulations
NK: Oh well.
UN: Can you...um...please get rid of it?
NK: eh...I'd prefer not to...
UN:...oh....um....okay then...good talk...

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by WolfofWar]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This really isnt a political forum, and supposed shot down of B-2 is the topic..

I just will make this last remark:

US 'started' both: NATO and UN, they are US products.

I hate those both, but US has no right bitch about those as they are 'its' own.

'You' created those, you live with them.. and by their rules..

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I seriously doubt a B-2 was shot down. It''s not easy to lose five percent of your stealth bomber force and cover it up. Somebody would notice, especially the likes of aircraft magazines.

Quite a few aircraft may have had chunks of shrapnel in their tails, and the damages and costs may have been more severe than the politicans would have had us believe, but again, somebody would notice.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There are a few things wrong with NATO but it is not all bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
NATO is also part of the continued UFO secrecy crap. I'm sick of any country or organization that continues to do so.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
There are a few things wrong with NATO but it is not all bad.

Belive me, it is all bad.

'Axis' (the ww2..) looks like something fun compared to this..

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I don't doubt the Pentagon would have been rather shy about admitting such a loss (they were rather coy about the F-117); but we can rest assured that the Serbs would have let the world now.
For fans of B-2 (arguably the last bomber we shall ever see)www.clw.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Btw, do you know that US CSAR 'teams' use MH-53s to ferry as under sling cargo the downed aircraft, or their part.. 'back to home'.. this cas done allready during Nam to deny enemy the 'tech:s' and evidence about the shot down.

So it is kinda impossible to anybody to say actually how many US aircraft are shot down in which war..

And the US also uses this another 'tactic': they bomb shot down aircraft to 'atomic' if they can be gotten by 'tactic nr.1'..

This also works for 'dud' PGM:s and downed drones and UAV:s.. (PGM:s -> missiles, bombs, cruise missiles.. but these are usually destroyed..)

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
NO! The Plane we lost over Yugoslavia was an F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter. The roumor about a B-2 Spirit stealth bomber being lost came from a misunderstanding. The F-117 is somethimes called a stealth bomber because it is use only to drop bombs, but it is not a bomber.

Tim

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join