It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey,

I was wondering what I can do to aid the community here on ATS or on my own to aid in the search for UFOs and the proof that they exist. I've participated in some regional and national UFO hunts and posted my findings but is there any sort of organized group that can utilize my interest?

I'm a poor college kid so donating money is kind difficult but I have lots of free time, a car, and a couple of digital cameras. I can go to anywhere within about fifty miles on a twenty-four hour notice and I have an extreme interest in the subject.

In fact one of my earliest books was one of those Time-Life books on UFOs when I was a kid. I remember looking at the pictures and being fascinated and freaked out.

I just feel bored and annoyed with sitting here and reading stories. I've never seen a UFO (well I have once but I was on a lot of Dramamine in the course of a Fear and Loathing week so it doesn't really count
) but I want to do something.

Any ideas, suggestions, or direction would be cool.

Thanks

[edit on 10-11-2005 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
But, you just have to be in the right place at the right time. Some of us never are. It's not like you can go to a top secret base and aske for a tour. Wish it were that way. Remember, you don't find them, they find you.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

join