It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd sighting in 2 days!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You know where all gonna die - Good story.. Does the SonoraSightings have anything that looks like it...
They just updated their site again...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There was UFO activity in atlANTa last night as well. They say it was heading north the same direction that you saw. I myself had a sighting last night as well. It just lit up a portion of the sky with a bright "white" not green light. There was a communication that was different than I've ever experienced before. It was very "electric" like it came from some technology but it wasn't the monolog machine voice but very human. Female in fact. She just said, "Hi" and that was it. You may be in trouble when you start having lots of sightings like that. If you start seeing black helicopters you are definitely in trouble and want to keep yourself surrounded by people at all times. My experience is when you start seeing helicopters then you are about to be abducted.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey ram thanks for the link it looked like the object on the 9th pic (1st on the 3rd row) but it just stayed still and then dissaperd and the flash wasnt green it was blue

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think they are ufo's in the case that at the moment they are unidentified. But saying that they are many plausable explanations for each of what you saw.

A few things. If there was a spate of UFO sightings in the area I would be more inclined to say mystery but so far you haven't shown there is. Next the sightings you described are all different. Unless there is six different species of aliens visiting at the moment with diff tehnology then I am more inclined to take it onboard if the sightings are all similiar.

Next there is always things going on in the sky. Planes that travel silently through the sky as in one case you described is normal. At high high altitudes this is possible that the sound does not ever reach you.

Next there is thousands of satellites travelling around the planet, the best viewng times for these satellites is just after dusk and before dawwn. They can often be spotted as the sunlight flashes off them as they travel around the curve of the earth. The satellites sometimes can nly be visible when this snlight flashes off them and it can last only a second at time upwards to several minutes as you track it from one horizon to the next.

then there has been a meteor shower over the past few weeks with many brilliant colours. While away camping I saw bright orange, red, blue and green ones shotting through the sky at various times.

Next is details. You haven't said much and you are light on details. Like where in the world exactly you are at. What direction and inclination was the object, what time and what date. Exact description of colours and exact behaviour of each object. It doesn't do much to post I saw three UFO's in three days without further details.

Everyone who has replied has had to really push you to get details. In order for anyone here to understand and analyse what you say we need as much information as you have got, preferable with pictures. If you are that prolific at UFO spotting you really should never be parted from a video camera around your neck set at instant shoot.

So I am not saying I am disbelieving, I for one would like a full account of each object

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ok the first object i saw with my buddys was 10 months ago not sure of the date though we were at the front door of my friends house who lives across the road from me then i noticed the object heading east in the sky then made an aburpt turn south a turn that a plane could never make it ketp heading south till it went out of view then a jet fighter plane came darting though the air south in the same direction the object was going and i know it was a fighter plane because the air force do night traning over my house from july to september the object had 5 red lights around it and 1 big bright light in the very middle

Now the object i saw a few days ago was a very bright light north in the sky whitch i was watching for a few minites until it dissaperd then a massive blue flash apperd over the sky it was pitch dark around 7-6pm

Now the objects i saw a day ago first i was the the car with my mom and i looked out her window and saw a object hover very high in the ground to the north around 10am in the morning very liitle cloud in the sky but it was diffintly a metal craft becuase the sun was shing of it but couldnt be a satilite as it was hovering there for about 20 sec
Tthe next one i saw that day was,i was on my own walking home from my freinds house (who live across the road from me) and while i was walking up my lawn an object went fast north the same direction i was walking
*Phew*
Iam sorry but thats the extent of the description i can do for you

Ram

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Hey ram thanks for the link it looked like the object on the 9th pic (1st on the 3rd row) but it just stayed still and then dissaperd and the flash wasnt green it was blue

Their is alot to look at...at that site..
Ive seen - some myself... We can only speculate why they are so bright..

And by the way - iv'e seen many meteors.. Even seen a green one with a smoke tail after it . And it made a sound - like water on a hot plate..

I know.. Meteors don't fly as slow as the one i have seen (The bluish-white ones).
I still don't understand why these ones are so bright..And does not leave a tail of smoke..

One thing i noticed when i saw a green meteor - was that the green color brighten up the smoke trail - It was dark and frosty weather..Winter time..
they are pretty...
But the bluish ones - i don't understand them either..

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow a green metor never even heard of one of thoses if you have any questions you want me to answer just ask

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I wasn't going to say it was venus, at all. What I was going to say is:

I often see a red star-like object flying in the sky and then mysteriously vanishing.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I thought all meteors were green and that by mentioning that what I saw wasn't green people would understand it wasn't a meteor. I've never seen a blue meteor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join