It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd sighting in 2 days!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yesterday i posted about the dispaering star i saw and the blue fash and a couple a days ago i posted about a ufo i saw months ago in my village of glasson

BUT today i saw 2 more UFO's the first was in the morning very bright no clouds in the sky either,when i was in the car and my mother was driving i looked out the driver window and saw an object very high in the sky just hovering i looked at it for as long as i could whitch was about 20 secs then trees got in the way and then when the area of the sky came into view again it was gone!

Then later that day it was sunset but still bright around 6pm i was walking north towards my house then i saw an an object low in the sky traveling fast at first i thought it was a plane but there was no jet exausts and no sound it just kept travling north then disiaperd up high into the sky

I know some people wont belive me as this is my 2nd ufo sighting in 2 days and 3rd in total but this is TRUE

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Do you have any sort of cameras or way to record these things you're seeing?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have a video phone but thats it,Dont have a video camra or ditigal camra but by god i'am going to get one

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hmm...

Can you describe the craft you saw?
Can you give any details about the surrounding area?
Is there anything going on that's suspicious?
Are you near any military installations?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well the one i saw in the car was like a cigar and you could see it was metallic because the sun was shinning of it

The one i saw walking up my lawn was classic UFO flying saucer

Well are numeros lakes and rivers and 2 big forests (BTW the forests are scary as hell at night)

nothing much supicous but one sighting i saw a few mounths ago 2 min later a jet came flying after it the same direction

I do acctualy live near a barraks that is on a river they train in the forets but i wouldnt say that has anything to do with it but pilots do train night flying over our village

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Is there any United States military presence where you are? Perhaps a airbase or something like that?

Could you possibly draw pictures of the craft and post 'em?

I'm extremely fascinated with your story.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well the only US milatary presence in ireland is at shannon airport were planes going to iraq refuel but thats like 70miles from were i live yea sure i could draw 'em but give me 2 days i aint to good at art

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No worries man

I'm sure someone who knows these things will have better questions for you but I thank you for answering mine.

Please update us with any new informations or encounters you have.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Will do

BTW i dont know if this counts but about 10 days ago i was lying upside down on a armcahair looking out the window and right just in the top-right of the window a saw a light moving brightly for justless than 2 secs so i ran oustide but nothing there i'd say it was just a shooting star

just thought you might want to know

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
don't take any picture with your phone camera or video. Thier validity and far from true to form. I had to learn the hard way.
Basically, cell camera's suck!

[edit on 10-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

don't take any picture with your phone camera or video. Thier validity and far from true to form. I had to learn the hard way.

How did you learn the hard way may i ask?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

How did you learn the hard way may i ask?

First of all the pixels in a phone camera is are low. The higher the image lighting it seems the worse the pic gets. I have had mine and my kid has his for only about four months. Not a cheap one either. Some pix that he took that really would have counted if they had came out better, wound up being the biggest freaking mess up I have had since I have been a freelace photographer. Which has been about 15 years now. You want to get down and dirty with these things. Your gonna have to invest in a digital camera. Just don't want the same thing to happen to you as it did to me. When a photo counts as much as it does with the validity of UFO's or ET's, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with the cell phone crap. You will live to regret it. Plus, I had an experience that only another proffesional photographer would understand when trying to take a whole roll of film on a sighting of a UFO about 9 years ago. I have a Proffessinal 35mm Minolta that I use for my good stuff.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Where abouts in Ireland are you? I'm just curious I've only ever read 2 ufo reports from Ireland in the past.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Iam smack dab in the middle westmeath the best county in EIRE if you have google earh type in "glasson,ireland" thats were i live and you will see all the rivers and forest's iam talking about

[edit on 10-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Was the "star" you saw that disappeared a red colour that was moving quite slowly?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
heres the link to the thred www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Still doesn't answer my question!

Was the "star" red coloured or not?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
O sorry my bad i read your reply wrong its was just the brightest thing in the sky and dont give me "it was venues" crap cause it wasnt

Wig

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You know you could use an astronomy program to tell you where Venus actually was in the sky at the time you saw this, it would atleast help you to rule it in or out.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
But i know it wasnt venus because you could see venus in the sky at the time but the object was brighter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join