It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet bringing an End to Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I came across this article (via another website) that basicly points out how as technology to capture sitings increases, actual siting decrease.

www.techcentralstation.com...

Basicly, now that millions of people are walking around with cell phone cameras, access to instantly load pictures to the internet, and distribute info faster than any MIB can confiscate them, the sitings have gone DOWN.

Further, now that so many people have photo editing software and experience with it, they can identify altered and faked photos.

So with all this technology, we are left with historic information that can not be disputed because it is in the past.

Now what the atricle doesn't say is that the pictures of military test bases and test aircraft is going up. As technology increases, people get more shots of military craft.

I do not question black triangles (I personally saw seen 3 of them at one time), but they seem very earthy in that the one flying lowest to the ground clearly had rivots on its hull. (this was in the early 90s)

So if aliens were visiting earth enough that someone happened to be walking around with a film camera and got a shot, why are we not now seeing thousands since so many people now carry cameras?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Further, now that so many people have photo editing software and experience with it, they can identify altered and faked photos

This is so true. I don't accept photos as evidence anymore. It's too easy to fake. The article choice title "Internet Killed the Alien Star" is really true to me in this sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
sorry a thread has already been posted today to discuss the link you provide here. Perhaps you could add your thoughts to it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(thread closed)

new topics

join