It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: The Truth Behind Israel's Wars: The Sharett Diaries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Excellent OP/ED subz!

You got my WATS Award!

You have voted subz for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Keep it up!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Thanks Souljah

Im not saying that everything the fedayeen did was right, Im saying they had just cause to raid Israel. Israel had stolen their land and they wanted it back. I'd of done the samething if I was in their position. Just as Israel would do if its land was taken over by another people. The hypocrisy is astounding.

What was Ben Gurion doing to the British to get them out of their mandate? I'll tell you: the exact same thing as the fedayeen!

[edit on 11/11/05 by subz]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
To be quite frank, I find it near-frustrating, if not ironic, how many people seem to have their biases confirmed by anti-Israel, anti-Jewish, the self-hating Jew, Noam Chomsky's writings, and then to treat his writings as though they were a definitive source for that very reason.

OH, you people just HATE good old Noam Chomsky, dontcha?

He REALLY gets on your nerves?

Why is it EVERYTIME, that somebody says something Against the state of Isreal and the "Clandestine Terrorism" - that they call Defending from Palestinian Terrorists - he is attacked by the Pro-War US Crowd?

Isreal GOOD.

Palestine BAD.

Isreal NEVER a TERRORIST.

Palestine HOME of the TERRORISTS.

Zionists have got this World in their palm...

[edit on 11/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
no-one, up til now, has brought up the viewpoints of the esteemed
Sir John Glubb, aka Glubb Pasha, concerning Arabs....

-snip from wikipedia-
"We have given them self government for which they are totally unsuited.
They veer towards dictatorship. Democratic institutions are promptly twisted into engines of intrigue- - thus the same bunch crop up after each coup in a different guise, until disposed of by assassination"...

-snip from www.highbeam.com-
"Palestinian Arabs have developed a culture of resistance to the state of Israel not only because the latter was recognized as a state in 1948 but also as a reaction to Israeli colonization in Palestine, the loss of Palestinian land to Israel and a lack of any channel to peacefully state their claims and obtain justice"

perhaps the writers on the StarTrek series fashioned their
"Klingons" after the characterization of certain people made by Sir John Glubb.

then, because the culture of coups, intrigues, assassinations is the driving force of life in that culture, unsuited, for democratic politics...
the events and outcomes cited in the 2nd paragraph
-snip from www.highbeam.com-
became the reality today's world has to deal with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join