It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: IS's Intro Podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

PODcast: IS's Intro Podcast
Imperium Americana and his Rambling.

length: 02:46
file: btstpod_840.mp3
size: 2606k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome, Imperium Americana, to PODspace.

It must be tough to follow your particular calling.
I went to a funny car race once but that's as close as I've experienced to anything that you're into there. Of course, I'm not crazy about religion, so...

Anyway, great first PODcast. Let's hear more and more!
Oh, be careful. It's addictive, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Welcome, Imperium Americana, to PODspace.

It must be tough to follow your particular calling.
I went to a funny car race once but that's as close as I've experienced to anything that you're into there. Of course, I'm not crazy about religion, so...

Anyway, great first PODcast. Let's hear more and more!
Oh, be careful. It's addictive, too.

Just put a response to Majic's Great Divide Political Podcast. You are right this is bad...really bad! I am getting sooo addicited. Must post more!!!

BTW My religion (Worship of Speed) is one where you can sit at home or go to the temple with 200k of your fellow followers once a year. To top it all off.....they sell beer! LOL Best. Church. Ever!!

BTW my religion of se

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Imperium Americana]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome to podcasting IA!

Now, I live in Indy so I know what the F1 drivers did up here a few months back. You are still supporting these guys? Most of the fans were so PO'd that the Speedway was wondering if they should even hold the US Grand Prix next year, of course they will, but it dominated the news up here for days.

Yes, I know a lil too much about autoracing. It's kinda like a curse, living here you gotta even though it doesn't interest me in the slightest. I probably have a hundered foregin names in my head that I don't even know who or where they belong to.

Anyways, great podcast!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
Welcome to podcasting IA!

Now, I live in Indy so I know what the F1 drivers did up here a few months back. You are still supporting these guys? Most of the fans were so PO'd that the Speedway was wondering if they should even hold the US Grand Prix next year, of course they will, but it dominated the news up here for days.

Yes, I know a lil too much about autoracing. It's kinda like a curse, living here you gotta even though it doesn't interest me in the slightest. I probably have a hundered foregin names in my head that I don't even know who or where they belong to.

Anyways, great podcast!

Ahh you are refering to "Black Sunday" Yes I was up there. I stay with either my Aunt & Uncle or my Cousins in Carmel. I was pissed. We left 10 laps into the race, I vowed to never go back unless they refunded me my money. Michelin did just that and gave me two free tickets for next year.

top topics

join