It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have often wondered if MJ 12 is still somehow in exsistance. Just like project "Blue Book" was stopped and noted to be unprovable, I think it is still going strong. What's your take on whether or not MJ is still around and running smooth as a babies butt.

Sky

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
skychild MJ-12 (Majestc 12) has been discussed at length on ATS. Perhaps you can find some clues in these threads.
As to whether it is still running, I suppose anything is possible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is the thread of the links you sent me that intrigued me the most. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have been to lectures by Stanton Freedman and am aware of the theoris of Steven Greer for a long time now. I have the upmost respect for both of thier theories. One thing that page says that I do not agree with is that the ET's seek peace. Maybe back then they did. But my theory is that somewhere along the lines since mabye Truman years, something went drastically wrong and they are no longer on earth for the good of mankind and MJ know this. I would put alot of credibity into those documentations comiming from those sources. I will say this. I think that disclosure is very near. The secret can't go on much longer. Although we don't hear of as many UFO hot spots as we did years ago like the Hudson Valley sightings and Pheonix sightings, that don't mean they are not happening. Just that it could be things have calmed down a bit and most of what they are trying to accomplish is at the end of the road and is almost over.
My reason for posting this thread was to find out the views of the member now in 2005 almost 2006 and if they think an MJ project could still exsist.

I'm ready for Discloser!

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I do not think that the MJ-12 gang is at it anymore. There are far more groups in existence in our gov that are far beyond where the MJ's were. Damn that Truman for ordering our military to fire on Foo Fighters......

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have to agree with you on that one. Our Blck Buget has advanced so much since then, I can just sit here and imagine how many trillions of dollars might be being spent on things like projects of cover-up. That is why I asked the question too. I wanted to see if anyone of you might have thought it was really over or had taken a flying leap at worp speed. Yes, I also believe that todays groups may make MJ look like a ant on a hill.

Originally posted by sexymon
I do not think that the MJ-12 gang is at it anymore. There are far more groups in existence in our gov that are far beyond where the MJ's were. Damn that Truman for ordering our military to fire on Foo Fighters......

[edit on 9-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think it's possible that they're still around. If they ever existed they probably still do. If they are still around they're doing a great job, because there's been a huge drop in UFO activity over the passed few years, activity's nearly non-existent now in any relevant way. Maybe there's better holidays to be had in the Gamma Quadrant now.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I even mentioned in another post that sightings have dropped trumendously over the past few years. I think the "Mexico" sighting was the last big one. Correct me if I am wrong. I do know that it seems they have more in Europe then we do here or maybe folks over there are more outward then some tend to be here. Who knows.

Originally posted by shorty
I think it's possible that they're still around. If they ever existed they probably still do. If they are still around they're doing a great job, because there's been a huge drop in UFO activity over the passed few years, activity's nearly non-existent now in any relevant way. Maybe there's better holidays to be had in the Gamma Quadrant now.

top topics

join