It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

homeland security by RAND-CO. Did you all know this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I dont know how widely this info is known but it is important. While our congress was fussing about woe is us, after 9-11, the Rand Corp had already had a conferance earlier that year in febuary. about...you guessed it. Establishing a Homeland defense agency. The blueprint for what they theorized came true. I did some research the very first day they mentioned a homeland security agency, and found a report by the Rand corporation that spelled out the entire situation that would be required before such a policy could be instituted. They mentioned MWD's, hijackings, and if i remember right, even planes being used as bombs. I told all my friends about it at the time and they saw the website. They were rather freaked out. All the while, we were hearing on the news that our country didn't have a plan for such attack... didn't have a response and didn't have a clue. I am wondering if this little oversight of the preplanned homeland defense initiative was due to worry over the publics response or if they were worried that someone would piece it together and come up with ...SETUP.

join