It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories Of Top Secret Government Underground ET Bases Around The World!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONZPIRACY
That is because if the eyewitnesses were identified they'd be seriously hurt, killed, be out of a job, or something might happen to their families. That is why they don't identify themselves except by their first names but maybe their first names aren't even accurate!

Of course, but that makes it less verifiable, which to me makes it less believeable.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
skychild_5,

It is possible they never leave. I have a BBC report of a complex in California where the unnamed workers there DO NOT leave. So you may be right. Perhaps Area 51 is used on aircraft and other technologies that could be used by the military and dulce has picked up mkukltra's projects.

THe dulce story by branton and others sounds wholly fictitious. However the possible remains its there. Richard c. Doty refers to the "dulce complex" and gives some details on its size and construction, but none on what happens there.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It was thought that just kinda hit me that something like that could be possible. I just keep an open mind and try not to read to much into stuff that I should't. But, although unprovable, the Dulce Story is pretty bazzar. It very well could be true. Who knows, maybe someday (and I hope I live to see it, LOL) the truth will be known.

<< 1   >>

join