It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Crown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.thelostcrown.co.uk...

ok ok I know that we're not a game site and so don't post games nor advertise them. however this PC adventure game is quite interesting. it might be interesting for people here seeing that it is about Ghost Hunting.

the game is currently in development and covers lots of the Ghost Hunter's tools such as Scrying, EVP, Seances, Oujiabords, infra-red camera's and more. you can have a look here to see all tools in the game.

The Lost Crown: is a scary, and thrilling, new adventure title inspired by classic ghoststories and today's modern ghosthunting techniques. The haunting works of Charles Dickens, M.R.James, Arthur Conan Doyle and E.F.Benson combine with night-vision cameras, E.V.P* and other ghosthunting gadgets to bring a frightening story to gamers in Spring 2006.

Travel with Nigel Danvers, to an eerie seaside town on England's east coast. Learn to use advanced techniques used by real paranormal investigators, and uncover an ancient mystery, and treasure. But beware, not all of the towns residents will help in your mission, whether they are alive or dead.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I have a friend who would love this game and the photorealistic graphics look great. I myself would probably be to afriad to play this game so I just might watch my friend play it and be the back seat driver.

join