It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello all, i just seen this video that was shot in SARAJEVO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
im not sure if it has been discussed here yet, i think its a hoax only cause it wobbles way too much but what do i know, im no expert. let me know what you guys think.

here the link to the website:

www.sartelcom.net...

and heres a direct link to the movie:

www.sartelcom.net...

there is also another clip of i think the same object but from a totally different angle.

www.sartelcom.net...

the article also says it has been tried to be debunked by saying that it some kind of commercial for some movie fesitval.

there are also pictures of where this object landed, which is right infront of the theater i think.

let me know your thoughts.

and im sorry if this has been discussed before, if it has please close and redirect to that thread, thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry have to agree with you there but its a hoax imo.Made me laugh though...

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That is rather amusing. I agree on hoax.....but can someone explain how they think it was done?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello

Yes it is a hoax. A commercial for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo.
See the article here : www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Why is this a hoax? It sure looks believable to me. If it is a hoax then it's very well done! But why would they hoax a video like this? I mean for what purpose, money, fame? It is really fascinating to me how that thing just sails smoothly riding on the air making just a slight humming sound. I believe this video to be real and is the best evidence of flying saucers that I have ever seen. It also looks exactly like your typical UFO although it's alot smaller than I originally thought. Thanks for sharing that, great footage and I hope more people see it!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It wasn't proven to be real but wasn't proven to be a hoax either! Whoever said it was a hoax was hoaxing themselves and others. Did it really happen? I'm confused, but the footage does look very real to me??

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This topic is being discussed in this previous threadFabulous Sarajevo UFO video Hoax.

Please refer and discuss in the above link.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

join