It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does your body feel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, how does your body feel; and how well can you actually describe the way you feel?

I don't know how it happened, but it did. I woke up one morning and I just really stopped caring. Not so much like school wise and stuff like that, but more like what others thought about me and how I looked and stuff like that. It even helped me to excel more in school and come to realize things that a lot of people just accept because they are so naive. Is this like the end of puberity so to say or did I just have a moment to where my mind had enough? My feelings don't really happen anymore, i.e. before this day I would actually feel things. Now, I don't feel anything inside (it feels like im completely inside, like no organs or anything) and I react to situations because of the way that I think I should react. Thought has become a lot clearer and its like no one else around me has had this happen to them. I really enjoy the new feelings that I have or don't have over myself (whatever you want to call it). What happened to make me this way?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It Happens!!! Sounds like it happened to you at a young age, and that's great!!! As far as: don't worry what others think about you---be who you are!!!! It took me 30 years and a divorce to understand that.
Emotional reactions will change. Just be smart enough to learn early that you can't keep all this stuff in your head.........find someone to vent to!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I remember my experience with the "F*** YOU ALL!" feeling. It was a turning point in my life.

When I was about 13/14, I was overweight, due to depression (my parents divorced when I was around 10/11) and I always blamed myself for it... I let people push me around at school, etc. One day, it was as if I was a new person, I didn't care what people thought or said, whenever somebody tried to push me around, I pushed 'em back twice has hard. I decided to lose weight, I went running every evening throughout the summer and lost a lot of weight, which I am still very proud of myself for doing.

After summer, I returned to school for the new academic year, slimmed down, girls and guys coming up to me being friendly... and I told 'em to "stick it" 'cause they didn't give a damn about me a few months earlier, and man, it felt good.

There'll always be somebody who tries to make you feel uncomfortable for being who you are. I get it everyday for the way I dress, what music I like, my beliefs etc.... do I care what those sad, pathetic people think? No!

There you go, "The First Half of Teenage Life of Xeroxed88"

join