It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illegal Run.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Illegal Run.

OK the show will have a course, that the illegals must navigate through to get into the US. If they succeed they will be giving a 1 year green card simple as that. But wait theres more.
There will be 5 sections of the course.
Each section will be harder then the last.

I think it would bring alot of attention to the illegals, and give the general public a new game show.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Trying to profit from other peoples misery or even find entertainment in it is kind of off putting to me.

It may highlight something but I don't think it will be the issue.

They don't do it for fun and I would not wish it upon anyone.

Imagine if you were in there situation and you had a family to look after.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey, I am not saying it is great either, hence why it is in the entertainment forum.
All it is, is an idea of mine. What better place to get it out there, then here.
I thank ATS for giving me a place that I can place my ideas.

Yes I have morals, but think about it. You would watch something like this if it was on, wouldn't you? Just to check it out.

And it would not be ramdom people, but people that sign up and Want a chance to show their skills, at border crossing that is.

Its not like any of them will get hurt, they may, but thats the risk you take.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Personally, I tend to avoid crimes against humanity, but, you know, that's just me.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Only if we can give them bazookas to shoot at the minutemen

Anyone see that comedy bit with the sign they use in Ca. that looks like a family running from Mexico over the border? I forget what comic it was Lopez or someone. It was hilarous!

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
The Illegal Run.

OK the show will have a course, that the illegals must navigate through to get into the US. If they succeed they will be giving a 1 year green card simple as that. But wait theres more.
There will be 5 sections of the course.
Each section will be harder then the last.

I think it would bring alot of attention to the illegals, and give the general public a new game show.

top topics

join