It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A promising anti-cancer - Graviola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have researched and found a few things that can help fight or prevent cancer, some of which I cannot name here.

I have been reading and studying on Graviola, a tree that grows in the Amazon rainforests, and it seems to have a VERY effective way of preventing and killing cancer.

Billion-dollar Drug Company Nearly Squashes Astounding Research on Natural Cancer Killer

Colon and breast cancer conquered with miracle tree from the Amazon found to be 10, 000 times stronger than chemotherapy.

Since our inception in 1996, Health Sciences Institute has scoured the world to find cutting-edge treatments few people have access to or have even heard about. And sometimes, what we uncover startles even the medical mavericks on our board. Two months ago, we learned about an astounding cancer-fighting tree from the Amazon that has literally sent shock waves through the HSI network.

Today, the future of cancer treatment and the chances of survival look more promising than ever. There's a healing tree that grows deep within the Amazon rain forest in South America that could literally change how you, your doctor, and possibly the rest of the world think about curing cancer. With extracts from this powerful tree, it may now be possible to... conquer cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that doesn't cause extreme nausea, weight loss, and hair loss protect your immune system and evade deadly infections feel strong and healthy throughout the course of treatment boost your energy and improve your outlook on life.

www.equilibra.uk.com...

I have found that this can be found in herbal stores in the way of a tincture and leaves for a tea.

Hope this helps someone. I take some things to help me stay cancer free since it runs in my family. This is another one I will be adding to my diet.

Of course, don't take my word for it, nor believe everything you read on the net. Do your own research, talk to real people, and come back with what you find.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nice, seems there is some pretty good evidence that mint starves cancer. Guess it means I gotta make dessert - 'minty graviola'.

join