It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fountain of Youth: Does The NWO Have All The Cures.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Common is the rumor that AIDS was spread by the NWO; that they have a cure for cancer and all the other ailments like arthritis, alzheimers, parkinsons, even aging.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
of course those rumors exist. everybody needs to blame somebody when it comes to such things as diesease and strife; and it's damn easy to blame a non-existent organization that can't defend itself.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Even if they did, and they were how most people think they are (ie evil), would that make it so more supported them. The nazis knew smoking was harmful to your health, but that doesn't make me think they were right to kill millions of people.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Cancer? Who is up on there research? It has been stated that inflammation is one of the root causes of aging. Best way to stop inflammation? What about power like injecting people with vaccines so they are immune to all the crap out here.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why even bother starting a thread like this. First of all it has no back bone. Speculating on cures for such things like arthritis, alzheimers, parkinsons in a NWO forum is going to get you further away from the answers your looking for as possible. How do you expect to even begin to find info to credit this thread.

Second i don't think its probable that anything bound to this earth has all the cures. Yeah pharmacies probably have better drugs then what their selling or releasing but nothing near a "Fountain of Youth".

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If the nwo had cures for everything, someone would notice when they stopped dying or aging

The rich and 'elite' have access to the best doctors and hospitals in the world through their wealth. I don't have statistics on it, but I'd be willing to bet quite a bit that they live significantly longer on the average than the rest of us. I think the average age for a person in the First World to live to is about 80 years. I bet you could add 5-10 to that for the ultra wealthy, plus their last years are going to be a lot more comfortable than the rest of us.

They aren't going to live forever, though, thank goodness

new topics

top topics

join