It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommorow! Harr! Avast ye scurvy scallywags!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It be national talk like a pirate day!

www.talklikeapirate.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't foreget you bilge rats, that for some of us swashbucklers now is the 19th.

Now just remember they don�t call me Long John because my head is so big.

The pirate speaks,"here be a linkt'an english pirate translator for you lazy pirates"

www.talklikeapirate.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Aarrrgghh! That be a fine thing ta be celebratin', now... Strike the colors and hoist the mainsail, ye filthy bilge rats! Confine those scurvy landlubbers to the briny deep, and may their bones be restin' in Davy Jones' locker...arr....!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Arrggh Me lubbers, as this ship is world wide we need to have more time for the lubbers to speak so lets just swing the yardarm and get into pirate talk with some rum now.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Master Bates, whoires me ferkin' parrot ya scurvy sumbucket! Argh!

Tis good to be yakking like a swashbuckler, Aye? Aye! Tits at starboard, mount the gals, treasure, ARGH!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"This be great stuff. We Should have this once a week! Pass me me rum and hoist t'mainsail!"

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The pirate speaks,"Harrrr, it be Captain Feathercutlas who lands, for his bountyo'rum."

"Yo ho ho me hearties, and ahoy - but what have we here? It be a stowaway in t'ranks! He be no pirate... he be a landlubber chicken, dressed up as a fightin' man, dressed up as a witch doctor, dressed up as a fellow pirate! Let's keelhaul him me hearties! Harr! Let me ketch him with muh hook!"

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Oi be no land lubber you loose livered pile of prattle! Oi be pirate to me bones! Come here and say that and feel the blade of me cutlass! With that funny mask on you be looking like a scardey cat!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
arrr, I'd make all ye landlubbers walk my plank!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What! ye can't be a pirate! Ye be but a girlie!! Now get back to the kettle and fetch me some grog! Girleis being pirates, what foolisness be this!

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
What! ye can't be a pirate! Ye be but a girlie!! Now get back to the kettle and fetch me some grog! Girleis being pirates, what foolisness be this!

arrrr, you scaliwag! ye thinks your 'plank' makes you a pirate? nay! you're not fit to clean out a scurvy knave's bung hole, let alone mine. away with ye, or you'll be meeting an ugly end.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
arr! prepare ye bung hole fer me hornpipe arr!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
LMAO Fury, where does ye find them ya barnacle loving swishbuckler.....

Miss Bates! Get back down thar and scrub me balls, aha!

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
LOL im loving the pick up lines......
#1 Prepare to be boarded!

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Fairly warned tis thee says I !

top topics

join