It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on the multitude of different UFOs seen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
From video and photographic evidence, there is seemingly an endless variety and sizes and shapes regarding UFO types. Discoid, spheres, cubes, triangles, chevrons, balls of light, elliptoids, cones, cylinders, multi-lobed objects, and even amorphous blobs that can change shape.

Not all of these can be black budget projects. There has to be a reason for so many different types of objects though.

It is my opinion that what is witnessed is a large multitude of different extraterrestrial types all interested at one point or another in looking at what happens on this planet. Some with more frequency and interaction than others.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are for sure some that are black budget projects but most of them are more than likely extraterrestrial in origin. I have heard this from different sources, and I believe this to be true, that some flying saucers are flown by our government and military which isn't surprising.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What else could it be... it is a logical conclusion. And of course some are ours (black projects). I think some might be the ever popular "ball lightning" also. saw a great example of that the other night on a ghost show...of all things. i would have thought ufo...but the size was only a meter or so in diameter... and it seemed to be a burning ball of plasma. there might be other natural occurances that explain some observations... but the end result is that there are obviously many different visitors interested in us.

new topics

join