It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poveglia in venice (haunted Island)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Mark your calendar for January 22, and check if you have travel channel. tvlistings.zap2it.com...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by The_Glen]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Heads up......sorry for the short notice......
This episode is airing in five minutes on syfy. 1pm syfy channel Jan 7.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
interesting thread

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
any new info on if people are allowed to go to the island???

after seing Zak and the Ghost Adventures crew go there last year i've been dying to go.

i've investigated some of the most haunted places in the USA,
"Waverly Hills Sanatorium" twice
"Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum" twice
"The Stanley Hotel" once
"The Old South Pittsburg Hospital" once
"The Ohio State Reformatory" once

and many others.

1 advantage i have is i'm not scared, i show no fear,
i've almost died twice so nothing a ghost/spirit/entity can do will drive me away, on the contrary i will run towards it, not away from it.

i need to get on this island.

i believe it to be one of the most haunted/evil places on earth. and i have dreams of being there.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am very confused by this Anon poster??? Repeating themselves, contradicting themselves (I've been there, lost a finger, etc. plus I've never been to Italy and would like to go there some day..)

What is going on? Is this several different people or what ? I have never run into this kind of thing on any other thread! Sorry if I am asking a dumb question and it is off topic- I just couldn't help asking!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Hey Bluesma,

When i created this thread we did have a function to allow anon posters to come on here and comment on threads, So yes the Anon poster would have been a bunch of people rather than just 1

We since do not have that feature anymore and this thread that i started is a good few years old now too,

So Any new info would be great!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamez

From what im aware of (as theres not alot of info out there still) Is that you can get to it via paying a fishing boat,
BUT.... most will only take you so far as they have a major fear about the water around Poveglia

Have a read of this guys blog who went there too, www.travelbyu.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Oh! Thanks! I haven't been here that long and it was very confusing!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
ASALA

Brilliant find, thanks S+F

There seems to be something more than just old wives tales to this.

Intriguing, scarey and amazing all at once.

BUMP

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hello all. I dont know if this thread is still ongoing, or if anyone cares but I am Poveglia....the original writer of the MySpace blog. RockstarAnya is my wife, and its been like 10 years since we went out there.

But....on a cool side note, I am stationed back in Europe now and going out to this location is in my TOP 10 priorities. I will be taking leave and dedicating time to this. Also will be going to Dracula's castle and a few other weird spots here in Europe.

Also, since I am a big ebayer (I buy alot of stuff), I know that "paranormal goods" are in high demand. So, when I go out here, I will be bringing an e-tool (basically a small shovel for you non military people), and a box of ziplock bags. I will take videos to prove that I am on location, and will fill up a few bags of the local soil / human ash, then auction them off. Lol.

I'm being serious by the way, if you have any questions, let me know.

Also, to the poster on like page 3 or whatever that thought it was an actual dude standing on the island in that photo, I can tell you....no one was there. Whether it be ghost or not, I cannot say. But what I CAN tell you is that no human being was standing in that location at the time I took that picture.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Poveglia

I read the first part of what happened to you on Poveglia and have waited in vain for the second part of the tale. Did it get posted elsewhere or did your wife have second thoughts about posting more?
Whatever the reason i'm sure many people would be very interested to hear anything else you encountered then or if you get to visit the island again.
I have become a little obsessed with the island and love looking at maps and photo's of Poveglia. I hope to visit one day to see if i can hear the screams etc for myself. Great story.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join