It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New face in Cropcircle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Maybe some of you know the cropcircle(Alienface).
But did you know, there is a second face created inside
Very interesting.
What do you think?
look here (scroldown)
Cropcirle-Alienface

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You have to look very hard and i only saw it with the enhancements added, pretty wierd i meanwhy would aliens draw that? Myself, i like the complex geopmetrical patterns

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
that is fascinating!!!
Now us believer will have to figure out just who this hidden female is..
Thanks for this posting..

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've seen stuff on this before. It's a hoax. A British Advertising frim made this. Let me see if I can find more info on it.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is precisely the problem facing strange phenomenon.
When commercial or hoaxed sightings are presented as factual material from which to build up from. Not unlike the SciFi Channels NY Trade Center Towers UFO that is still promoted as legit on various UFO web sites.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There are crop circles that are proved hoaxes and crop circles that have not been proved to be a hoax.
This circle is not a proved hoax.
Correct me if you know better, with a supporting link.
I've searched and searched and I haven't found any site that shows how this circle is a hoax. Does that mean Aliens have come across the Universe to make crop circles? No.

This particular crop circle is not new. This is a very popular crop circle and was made in 2002 and has appeared on ATS a few times.
The Alien face crop circle was not made by two guys and a board with rope. The crop was dry and brittle yet the crop was not crushed.
The fun part of this particular circle is the disk. Crop Circle researchers believe it is binary code and have attempted to decode it. As a result they got this,
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

www.korncirkler.dk... www.cropcircleresearch.com...

siriuslyone, what would be the difference between a male and a female?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
]]]siriuslyone, what would be the difference between a male and a female? [[[

Well, the male was redrawn in the Aricebo message, so maybe it is female time?
Lucy Pringle has worked tirelessly in this area..she would NEVER allow her copyrighted famous picture to be besmiched~and PS, she is not a femi-nazi.
My theory is as good as any,,
Have you read my short story with Benjaim in it's title..hypothetically, it is a fiction, by what if there are FREAKS like this walking around???

[edit on 1-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If one looks hard enough at something, one begins to see things that arent really there.

The person that "found" the "woman" in that picture just played 'connect-the-dots' with the 3 UFOs over the shoulder of the grey. Im a believer, but this is nonsense, the kind of nonsense that makes people dismiss a lot of us and our claims.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
If one looks hard enough at something, one begins to see things that arent really there.

And it assuredly works quite well vice versa..

Or is insanity taken for granted?
Wish I had a dime for every time I have been called whacko..I could buy
Trump Tower.Knowing I am going to have the last laugh, just makes me smile and hope their soul gets all the lessons it needs about karma..

If an angel came to see you, would you make her feel at home?
Black Oak Arkansaw

[edit on 1-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I had to take another look at the site again. The first time I looked I just seen the Dutch and didn't notice the English. I was thrown off and thought the site was reviewing the crop circle and not showing anything new.
Sorry siriuslyone, earlier I thought you were saying the Alien was female.

Now that I have read the English parts of that website I now know what this thread is about

Here is a site that may better explain what is going on here.
www.dcca.nl...

During my work, for some reason, my eyes were atracted by the black and white piture of the Alien Face and after I looked at it several times, I noticed something strange. Besides the Alien Face, there was another face in the picture: the face of a woman looking backwards over her left shoulder...

I drawed some lines at the picture underneith here to make clear what I saw...

Now this is only the authors opinion. It does not mean there is an extra face in the crop circle.

The Black and white image.

The image with penciled in lines to make the face visible.

It took me a while to see the face and now that I have, well... I don't think it is a face.
The alien is drawn in detail but the 'hidden woman' is drawn like a crappy cartoon profile? I'm 99.9% sure that the original artist of this crop circle did not intent to have an 'extra face' in the image.
What has happened here is a case of matrixing.
You can just as easily say there is a Christmas tree in the picture.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I saw a one legged eagle with a small animal in its claw.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No problem for me, I have just kept up with Lucy and Linda Moulton Howe and they have my utmost respect and if this was drawn without Lucy's permission, I think she should sue..

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That crop circle from 2002 is most fascinating. I am one of those who claim to have had communications (telepathic) with aliens as well as those based upon secret earth bases. I have had communication with an alien who claims that she was once a human. She does have a female voice. I wouldn't be surprised if she looked like the female in this crop circle.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To me the additional face looks like an embryo. Suttle but certainly interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is a hard call...u can think of it 2 ways...

1) It's a hoax - a very well, planned thought out hoax - great skill

2) Aliens came to earth, and instead of leaving flags etc they left a huge painting / drawing ( as it where ) to show us what they look like.

I atm have to go along the lines of a wonderfull engineered hoax

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Fascinating.. There are two faces.

One friend said me that maybe there is only one face and a mirror that reflect the face, but i think there are 2 faces.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So let me guess...self portrait of an alien

That is very fascinating but why is this in Alien and UFO's forum? This is BTS topic discussion. Or was this design just far too complex for a human to have done?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
That crop circle from 2002 is most fascinating. I am one of those who claim to have had communications (telepathic) with aliens as well as those based upon secret earth bases. I have had communication with an alien who claims that she was once a human. She does have a female voice. I wouldn't be surprised if she looked like the female in this crop circle.

You would be surprised how many 'aliens' walk among us..They are from a star and choose to come here in human form mostly for karmic reasons.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well how do you know someone on this fourm i s an alien or bob that lives 2 blocs away or that guy that works at burger king basicly you could say anyone is ana alien

top topics

join