It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 - Google Earth updated photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Downloaded and installed Google Earth again and found that the area of Area 51 has been updated. Check it out.
There is also new constructions in the process, and many strange bright lights/rays.
A few screenshots for you to ponder.

Get a load of those apples.

[edit on 1-11-2005 by JohnnyUK]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hmm let`s refrain that.
"Not so new pictures of Area 51".
Must have had a v. old version of G.E.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sweet. Oh yeah: you can also check out 51 from google maps, if you didn't already know. They NEVER update their photos though

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have some pics I ripped off of G.E.

Main Base:

What I assume is a JANET craft:

Three more JANETs:

A Project Leaving Hangar 18:

Another angle:

Another Angle:

Another Angle:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Isn't "Hanger 18" at Wright Patterson ?

Lex

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
anyone know when these photos were taken?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
These photos are undated. Many people think the Copyright date is the date of the pictures. It's almost like stock footage...taken from space.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am currently downloading an updated version of Google Earth, Google Earth-0762. hopefully it will have some updated photos along with updated programming.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
how exactly did you guys get those phots to zoom in like that? I've just downloaded google earth and wherever I zoom in on is completely blurry.

Anything I can do to get photos like you guys?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you have to wait for it to load, and you must be connected to the internet. once they are loaded you can view them offline.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
how exactly did you guys get those phots to zoom in like that? I've just downloaded google earth and wherever I zoom in on is completely blurry.

Anything I can do to get photos like you guys?

On the bottom, you can see the an area that says "streaming" when the photo is fuzzy, the streaming is usually low, like 1-50%. When the image is 100% it should be clear. The program needs to have the internet to stream.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If the photos stream from the net, then why is there a need to download new versions of GE? Wouldn't it just update when you connect to the same spot after the GE server has new pics?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Very interesting that Google Maps has decided to take special photos of Area 51. You notice that just Area 51 is high res and the rest of the area is still bad? Any other military type govt facilities now in High Res?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Discovery ran a program on people funding research using satellite images of 51 about a year before the first GE was released. Funding like this obviously would be for something more detailed than the standard stuff that is pretty much available for most of the globe.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Any other sites that were funded for special high res shots?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Space Imaging currently has a satellite using half-meter imaging. This means that they can see something on the ground at least 19 inches long. Too bad Space Imaging does not allow a Google Earth-like program.

[edit on 2/28/2006 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wonder what this is supposed to represent?

Kinda looks like the mud monster off of Scooby Doo!

(sorry, I have kids that hog the tv.......)

This is just south of the hangers at 37`12'45.99" N x 115`48'53.69" W

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
On the first one of the topicstarter, do i see the black helicopter that are sighted when a ufo is seen or when someone has to get intimidated not to tell about a sighting? they sure look like it.

The light spot on the photo in, i think the 1st reply to the topicstarter, suggests something under it.. and i never really got the point of these strange designs the roads are built...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I looked around the area immediately surrounding Area 51 and found a lot of odd stuff. There are a lot of green circles that I'm assuming cover real circles on the ground (as they cover trees and brush with green splotches due to bad resolution).

I just wonder what's under these green circles. Also, in the photo I've attached, there are four green circles when you view from afar, but when you zoom in they become sand colored and pitch black circles. The area they cover is immense. You can see roads and buildings and/or vehicles near the circles.

The oddest thing of all was the turqouise and white structure (city?) that is northwest of Area 51. I marked it with a circle. Cannot for the life of me figure out what that is. If anyone can shed some light.

I was also looking at the face that a poster indicated (above). That object is drawn onto the ground, and it's immense. It really does look like a face.

Would love to hear from anyone who knows what the hell is going on in Nevada around there. That blue and white structure I pointed out looks like Shambhala...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
First off, those photos are from like 2001 I believe, some parts from 2004. They're not new at all. Google Earth and Google Maps update themselves, there's an update about once every six months or so (there's already been a huge one this year). Area 51 is not going to be updated soon, so do not be expecting anything.

The green and black circles are crops. Look them up, you'll find about a million what are these circles topics. The brown ones are land without crops that will have crops. The big structure is really either a town or a base.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join