It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Saucer 2-3 Miles in Diamter On the STS-75 Mission.WTF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Smoking gun, Astronauts admitting openly that UFO's exist.
www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

I know most people have seen the STS missions, but its amazing that all this happened yet nasa will dismiss it as ice crystals?dust? blah blah.

can anyone possibly say this is something else other than obviously UFO activity?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I cant find the john glen fraiser clip, could u post the link to the clip so i dont have to spend ages looking for it

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
www.sightings.com/genera

At work im restricted to see certain things..i think this is what you want.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yea I never bought the cover up story myself. Did you ever see the STS-48 video.

Here is a link to a previos post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And here is a link to the video showing someone trying to shoot down the UFO.

www.ufoevidence.org...

By the way welcome to the board.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I find i check this site more for news than the mainstream these days!!lol
But u gotta find a middle ground on these things, i hope ATS stays online for as long as poss, as we enter darker times ahead.
Anyway, stay positive...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Are you sure the information is correct? According to the NASA page, ONE tether was indeed about 12 miles long, but it was a small wire unwound from a bobbin. On Rense's page, the claim was that the photo was taken of the tether at a range of 100+ nautical miles from the ship.

Something the size of a piece of twine at 100 miles away just isn't going to show up in any photo. You can pick your best camera and try it for yourself (it would be the equivalent of getting a photo of a bald eagle in a nest at a distance of 50 miles from the mountainside where the eagle nests and being able to count the rings of scales on its legs.)

I'd like to see the photos in context, but the data given on the Rense page just really isn't credible, y'know?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
But the craft is there to see, whatever size.....
So while i can believe what your saying, NASA ARE COVERING UP obvious evidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why would it be alien spaceship? Anything else, whatever the reasoning may be, but NOT the spacecraft of an alien lifeform.

What if the aliens told the NASA insiders, that they must cover any alien activity? If they don't do so, cooperation will be LOST! Good point, that after seeing things like this, the NASA seems to be corrupted by aliens. But what else would it be, than a silly game? Those aliens flew there deliberately, to be filmed ... to see, how deep can the NASA dig?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Actually Byrd, I saw a little story on CNN about the guy who was developing the spool and tether method that NASA was trying out.

The tether had a super reflective surface quality. And with the right cameras on the ground, the CNN crew was able to spot it in the sky as it passed overhead. They were excited to see it.

It looked like an inch long line drifting through the sky.

Pretty neat looking.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Is this the thether that broke lose?

If so my wife and I were lucky enough to catch it moving across the night sky back when it happened.

It was very cool to see!

gl2

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I watched the video of the incident. It happened at a most opportune time. The shuttle was doing an experiment and had a 12 mile long electro-conductive "tether" floating off in space. The idea was to see if the tether would pick up big charge from the ionosphere, high above Earth. So, the camera was fixed on the tether and couldn't be moved.

A public TV engineer in Canada used his parabolic antenna to listen in on the live, raw shuttle transmission. He taped it and it is sold for public viewing. The video shows numerous large orbs moving in different directions for several minutes. Some are miles away and have been estimated to be 2.4 miles in diameter. Ian Christopher, the crop circle researcher, showed the video to us in 2001. It is very good footage, much better than that Rense still.

NASA tried to say it was ice crystals. That's complete bunk because ice crystals don't loom huge, miles away, and move erratically. Ice crystals would disperse and be gone--in one direction. Something was definitely happening.

To get a DVD of the raw footage go to www.ufotv.com and choose among it's Secret NASA Trahsmissions DVD's. The full 4 DVD package is $79, a bit pricey, but probably worth it.

One story says that the tether accrued so much charge that it blew the shuttle computer intended to monitor the experiment, causing them to resort to the backup computer to get home, later.

*I'm an experiencer since 1995. My (alien) sources say the huge orbs were hyper-advanced alien craft making an appearance at a time when their craft could not be edited, the camera could not be moved to eliminate their appearance. They say they needed to be seen, presumably to help balance the seemingly pervasive "federation" alien incursion (the grays' associates), to show humans that more advanced aliens are both aware of the human abduction and Intervention dilemma--so that we see that there are, more gentle, more advanced alternatives. Apparently, we need not feel abandoned to the planet-killing Intervention scheme that abductees talk about so consistently.

Those orbs? Not the little orbs you see in some photos, those light-like artifacts. The STS orbs are huge, presumably multiply-nested electrogravity "fields" and technology with darkened centers where the hyper-advanced aliens are situated. They don't just tap into a fifth dimension; they are smart enough to counter-balance and correct the drastic energy flux caused by electrogravity.

It's most ironic that they appear during the energy blowout of the tether experiment. The hyper-advanced aliens are billions of years more advanced than the gray/federation aliens. They range much further and are so advanced that they must be conservative in allowing themselves to be seen--wary of giving away too many details about how they live, for fear of low-order aliens (like the gray federation) trying to steal their fire and abuse it, i.e. use it on us for greedy, takeover purposes.

Those hyper-advanced aliens aren't entirely innocent, however. But they do work in terms of a larger ecology. They see lesser alien incursions upon Earth as a wake-up call for humans to think much further, to learn to share and be less violent, more simply cohered within a hyper-intelligent order of mind in the universe (actually diverse communities within a multi-verse---not fawningly uncritical dupes like some of those grays we read about).

[edit on 2-11-2005 by gl2]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was star watching this past weekend and saw what I thought was a satellite- but instead of the usual N_S overhead direction. This one was going across the southern sky and disappeared when it crossed the direct S line going east. My best guess is that it was the space station. Also, - the same night I saw a light traveling east- then it circled and went west- then disappeared. (i'm in Arizona)

This morning- a 4-6 passenger light aircraft (piper or cessna like) was going around in circles North of the major aiprort 5 miles to the south. I watched him circle 2X. Aren't light planes (non-airlines) supposed to follow a flight plan-??? Aren't they supposed to not circle over the city- especially near the airport?

Anyhoo, am thrilled to be able to see what I think was the space station, and the possible UFO. Falling stars and browsing deer on the way back from my mini-vacation, even the small (what I hope) controlled burn, we drove through were far seconds.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"I'm an experiencer since 1995. My (alien) sources say the huge orbs were hyper-advanced alien craft making an appearance at a time when their craft could not be edited, the camera could not be moved to eliminate their appearance. They say they needed to be seen, presumably to help balance the seemingly pervasive "federation" alien incursion (the grays' associates), to show humans that more advanced aliens are both aware of the human abduction and Intervention dilemma--so that we see that there are, more gentle, more advanced alternatives. Apparently, we need not feel abandoned to the planet-killing Intervention scheme that abductees talk about so consistently. "

So who are these advanced beings?
U said there ahead of the grey, takerover??!!??!!
but my point is who do u think these super intelligent people are?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
From a skeptical beleivers perspective...

The round floating orbs, that seem to just" fa la la la along", have been explained by scientists as just "out of focus ice crystals" for the reason that THEY ARE! they appear to float behind the tether, because the fuzzy focused part is translucent, and the tether appears very clearly thru this glitch.

I have seen a complete reproduction of how this occurs. They reproduced the exact photo specifics, and showed a common crystal colored and sized object become one of these "ufos" right before my eyes... it is a common video issue in space. That is why you see so many...

the other films that show craft leaving the atmosphere after being shot at, are true UFOS... the same experts that explained away the other films, all said 'dunno"... could be aliens... to that one. (not verbatum, but paraphrased)

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I have seen a complete reproduction of how this occurs.

LazurusTheLong, could you provide us with this complete reproduction?

top topics

join