It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phoenix ghost picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
alright since it was halloween me and a couple of friends decided to go ghost hunting at a local graveyard cause we are retarded like that. so anywaz 2 out of 3 of my friends kept saying they are seeing stuff around in various places. Me and my other friend just thought they were being retarded. but one deal struck my friend. He said he saw a figure between these 2 bushes, he thought it was a statue or a tombstone, so he said lets go check it out, and we went over there and there was nothing, and that kinda freaked him out so he started to take pictures in random angles and he cought this..

www.deviantart.com...

i dont no about you but it looks like a friggin' face to me. you can see the right bush on the left side of the picture and the other bush is on the left of that one. in between that is were my friend said he " saw a statue"
when i got home i started to do some research on it to see what i could possibly be, we tried to creat the picture with random things, like fingers, leaves, and even a face... but nothing could do it. i did a search to see if there was any kind of reports about that place and i found this...

theshadowlands.net...

Phoenix - 55th Ave and Northern - In the grave yard near 55th avenue and northern, there has been report of people seeing the spirits of those who have died running around the grave yard aimlessly, also it is said that there are spirits of teenagers running around, back about 10 years ago some teenagers were playing hide and seek in the graveyard, some of the teens heard a scream and thought nothing of it, the next day one of the teenagers was missing and later found near the grave of his great uncle, word has it that you can still see the teenagers playing hide and seek and that the one that got killed will come up to you and bother you until you leave.

i am curious to hear your opinion, is there any camera experts that could help me out. my friend is kinda freaked out about it..
when he took the picture i was about 4 feet behind and to the right of him and the other 2 were about 10 feet behind him just to point out.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
by the way if there is anybody in the phoenix area that is willing i can decribe how to get to were this picture was taken if you would like to investigate...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
That looks like 3 or 4 fingers that got in the way of the flash. You can even see the distinct curves of the fingertips. Nice picture though.

[edit on 11/1/2005 by JBurns]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think I would have to agree with Burns, it looks like an obstruction on the lense, possibly fingers .

But I have to give kudos for you guys bouncing around in a graveyard on Hallows eve.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
yeah that was our first thought when we saw that. there are 2 reasons why we think it isnt fingers, 1 the lense goes out about 2 inches from the camera and it is near impossible to even get 1 finger to get in front of the lense, 2 we took a picture of my finger really close to the lense and what showed up is white in the middle of the finger but the boarder of the finger you can still see the distinct color. but i dont no.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've done dozens of investigations where I've gotten similar pictures. The pictures you took of your hand may not have had the exact lighting, or angle, ect. See what I mean? Suprisingly something as little as that can change the entire picture around.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It looks like a lens flare or some sort of reflection. I have seen literally hundreds like it and all have been due to a natural reason. My team discounts orbs almost automaticaly now.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, unless we can say that without a single doubt that an orb is a spirit, then it's discounted. Basically we try to prove them as being nothing, before we try to prove they're something.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
well you guys have more knowledge about this kind of thing than i do. and thats why i posted,i posted to find a way to prove it wasnt anything spectacular, (i watched ghost hunters a couple of times
) but yes i can see how senstive a camera can be with its surrounding... thx for the info..

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Your very welcome, and don't let this make you give up on taking pictures. Keep trying, and you'll see/experience some spectacular events, even if you can't always get the evidence to prove them.

new topics

top topics

join