It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Bush and Cheney lost the Mandate of Heaven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In China before the Communists and Nationalists, the Emperor ruled as long as they provided for the good of the people. They needed to protect their subjects from outside invasion and keep the leeves in good repair to prevent flooding and other disasters. When the Emperors were no longer providing for the good of the people they lost the Mandate of Heaven. At that point it was the right of the people to revolt and find a new Emperor. Have Bush and Cheney lost the Mandate of Heaven? Should the American people rise up and seize the reins of control and pass them to another regime? Can we afford 3 more years?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by polanksi]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Only thing is, Bush/Cheney never had that mandate, and people are only now beginning to see it.

Wake up sheeple!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I believe it was Pat Robertson the one that made the divine connection when he claim that the religious conservatives gave Bush the white house with his help.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe it was Pat Robertson the one that made the divine connection when he claim that the religious conservatives gave Bush the white house with his help.

Pat Robertson is another ecumenical/NWO shill. I don't pay any attention to what that guy says at all.

Was it he or Falwell who called for Chavez to be taken out? They all sound the same after a while....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Was it he or Falwell who called for Chavez to be taken out? They all sound the same after a while....

Actually that was Robertson, and it was quite funny, but to tell you the true maybe Bush use his link to God as a born again Christian to win the harts of conservative religious American but he has prove the opposite when it comes to the true God he actually worship.

new topics

top topics

join