It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Flying Dome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Today as I was driving down the highway, I saw a white object flying in the corner of my eye and thought it was a bird until I turned my head and looked. It was flying low to the ground, about 200 feet in the air, and was travelling a little faster than my car, which was going 65mph.

It was a white dome-like object with no wings, propellers, or visible propulsion system. It was very small, too small for a person to fit into. I watched it for a minute, then the road curved and the object disappeared over a forest.

My theory was that it was some sort of experimental military aircraft.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Probably one of those drones, arn't they being used by the FBI now?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No wings? While a good guess would be an unmanned spy craft, every time I read about somebody seeing a wingless flying object I question it.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you were in a rural area and shot that thing down I wonder what would happen next?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Check this out:

www.laesieworks.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

every time I read about somebody seeing a wingless flying object I question it. While possible that the military or some other group has found ways of propelling objects through the air without wings or other visible means of propulsion like helicopter blades, it makes me think that what was seen was not something man-made.

The military has made an unmanned spy aircraft that looks like a flying saucer. I saw it on the Discovery Channel once.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Cypher-i US Military and Federal unmanned Survallience Craft

The Navy's Cypher-T model

These are both domed well-used craft in both domestic and Military issues. They do flight tests and also use them to track down drug-cartel cars and such. Theres a small high-speed Perpellor underneath that actually lets it hover and move around, having no need for wings, helicopter blades, or a pilot (because its remote controlled in a control station).

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh yeah. Cyphers. I've all but forgotten about them. Yup, could very well be one.

top topics

join