It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GM Humans - supersoldiers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
In the future, do of any you think there will be GM humans used as supersoldiers/super assasins?

What are the ethics of this?

Will it ever happen?

Is it possible?

What modifications will be made?

I personally think they will have gay/transexual genes removed (this is possible), engineered to be around 6 foot to 6 foot 3 with a mesomorph body structure. They also might have chitin around vulnerable body parts, enchanced sense of smell and other animal genes.

What do other people think

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I would imagine that they are already in the process of some sort of biologic soldier. You know like clone soldiers from Star Wars. Who knows what world Gov't are working on behind closed doors. It isn't out of the question.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If anyone has read Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan (the best book in the world, won the Phillip K. Dick award) you will know what I am talking about.

The supersoldiers will have a special pheremone system to communicate silently with each other and with their enhanced senses this could take place over distance.

Of course all genetic diseases or genes that predispose them to certain unpleasant conditions will be removed. Chameleon abilities even the climbing abilities of geckos might be possible. If we can insert human genes into animals why not the other way around?

Such supersoldiers would also need to be raised in the proper environment to predispose them to become killers/soldiers and have the proper diet to encourage optimum condition. I agree with I See You in that the government probably has looked into it but now with the beginning of the genetics revolution it will happen.

join