It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Army needs help big time!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
Your not upseting me bro your just expressing out your opinion
but like i said if U.S/Europe/Israel wanted to attack us than how come they arent doing it now? remember were open 24/7.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by NR]

We can only destroy the infrastructure of one country at a time mate. Give us a chance to properly mess up Iraq first. I'm sure we can do alot more damage there before we come and wreck your country as well. And we will wreck it.

See you (and all your mates) soon enough, son.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
We've been there for over 5 years have we?
Funny being a stupid american I had to take off my shoes and socks to count just to be sure but last I checked we are coming up on 3 years but nowhere close to 5...
Now onto the REAL reason for this thread and not one more persons senseless and STUPID attempts to aggrandize their nation.
Yeah the Iraqis are in trouble no two ways about it between being ill equipped and half trained they have a severe lack of motivation. As to what can be done about it... I'm not even going to try and arm chair general this one. However I will say it is imperative that Iraq is left with a strong and coherent military otherwise it will in no way be able to resist the advances and meddlings of neighboring states.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
Funny being a stupid american I had to take off my shoes and socks to count

for christ's sake sugar..... put your shoes back on man...... that hums lol

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
NR, Iran's time will come......her is a timeline, pay attention to President Bush's 2006 State of the Union address in Janurary and look for "hints" in the speech.....i suspect he will need to divert attention from domestic issues here in the USA, and what better way, than a coalition of the willing to destroy Iran???

to copy Iran on Israel/America we will be saying:

DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN
DEATH TO IRAN

THIS BIG DOG WILL FIGHT WHEN YOU RATTLE HIS CAGE~ TOBY KEITH

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join