It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats doing for Holloween?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm ready. What will it be this time?

I cant wait for the fun to start, in keeping with tradition here at ATS/BTS

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, there's the Halloween Short Stories Contest going on. There's some great stuff in there that's totally worth a read.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Going to my security guard class! Ha-Ha! The teacher told us he doesn't care if we come in custume or not, he asked us to bring some candy.

Then I get to drive through East St Louis, it's like Halloween ALL YEAR there! Scary abandoned buildings and houses, burnt-out warehouses, scary/lonely desolated streets and dead ends. So it's going to be Extra Scary Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This halloween is not so much this year...watching scariest videos on dish network sci fi channel. No trick or treaters around here. Too rural. Kids grown. I could have worked....they called me and invited me in...lol. I didn't return the page...sitting on the bed with laptop and 2 weenie dogs covered with comforter in my cabin waiting for the violin maker to get off work so we can watch some more dish network together and enjoy a smoke or two.:w:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What I did for Halloween. Went to my job and got frusterated. Ate ALOT of candy corn (I ate candy corn well beyond the FDA recommended limits). Enjoyed the rain. Went to class. Listened to the Teacher talk about Traffic Control for about two hours. Went home and started watching a painfully boring episode of T.A.P.S. then I changed it to the Ultimate Fighter.

1 Nov.. When to work, instead of people bringing candy to work. Some dropped off a bad of turnups in the break room.

top topics

join