It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if one could explain a great deal of the mysteries of life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
would that person be listened to...
or killed...
or only allowed to express to certain persons in power...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would dare say that they would not be listened to very well. Reason being that there are SO MANY different religions and spiritualities, that very few if any would take anything from what that person said. And those that did take into it, would be called followers of a cult.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It would fall on deaf ears, because no one, or hardly anyone will allow themselves to listen.

The true teacher would ask the right questions, and not explain anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
for we as young manchildren are always interested in the path of enlightenment...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Many Great Teachers have come and gone....more will follow.
In some cases they were listened to by few, some had multitudes who listened, some had but listeners/pupils, some were killed and some died of old age, still teaching all there is to "know and yet, not ever be fully known."
"Truth" this day and time is a rarity and as is, will mostly be denied, but for some who hear it....the "truth will, indeed, set you free."

"A true Master is not the one with the most students, nor the largest following, but one who creates the most Masters."
The greatest power and force on earth.....Love....and the least accepted, utilized, and understood....

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
far a man of your stature must be gigantic...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

if one could explain a great deal of the mysteries of life...

would that person be listened to...
or killed...
or only allowed to express to certain persons in power...

They would be laughed at and ridiculed....luckily, we're a little past outright execution....

This is what has happened in the past after all....

Copernicus, Keplar, Galileio, etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
all i plan to do in life is express divine truths that have been given to me from the great creator...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
all i plan to do in life is express divine truths that have been given to me from the great creator...

...Just be careful that someone doesn't give you a "9mm headache" or nail you to a tree...If you actually begin to acquire a significant following, *someone, somehow* will try to do that to you.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage

Well sage you will be

Laughed at, ridiculed, spat at, threatened.

People will try to disprove everything you say, and will ask for proof when you ask for faith.

Gather your friends around you now, and always have someone watching your back.

So can you give us some of your truths that you have been given.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
and if you are correct I will help. That gives us two crosses. Anyone for the third?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"One" does explain a great deal of the mysteries of life.

Truth aquires it's value from the student's ability to understand, not from the Master's ability to teach.
A true Master can help those who search for answers only by asking proper questions.

Personally, I am very warry of anyone who announces that they have the answers I need, especially if I have not asked them any questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just remember that it is quite meaningless on it's face and you will be about 50% of the way to understanding it.
You don't need a master to teach you this,all you have to do is think about what is going on around you as you go through life,your eyes and ears will show you more than the master can teach,the master just shows you how to use them.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

top topics

join