It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism "Tool"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sort of.

This post by definition should be in the “interesting web sites” section, but its far more appropriate here I think as it may be a valuable asset to some of us who primarily post here.

I found a data base site that records, documents, and sorts all the worlds’ terrorist activity without any bias. It’s just a data repository. The value however, is that you can pull and display the data in many ways. You can customize how your data is displayed to a certain degree.

I figured I should share this resource here as it most certainly would make some of our searches a great deal easier.

Hope you find it as valuable as I do in our yearning for data on terrorism.

MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Is MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base a government site?
No, MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base is not an official government site, although the Department of Homeland Security's Office for Domestic Preparedness (ODP) funds MIPT's initiatives and has provided strategic guidance

Interesting link dispite the bias. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite;

Under the "religion" terrorist section virtually ALL (only a few exceptions) of them are Islamic. Stand by for more interpretting....

In addition, the section labeled "nationalist/separatists", which is the largest of them all (10 pgs) also contains many Islamic groups. Must be the peaceful and tolerant nature of Islam compelling such large lists

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Freedom_for_sum]

join