It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know of any underground bases that are in canada espically ones in ontario

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hey people if anyone has any information or knows where any are that be a great help.. thanks hope to hear back

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've never heard of any of them in Ontario. Unless you are referring to the Paul Martin's secret underground lair. Just kidding.... or am I?

Maybe you will find this link useful:
www.karinya.com...
Here is some more stuff:
www.karinya.com...

Good Luck

GoldEagle

[edit on 10/24/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
theres supposidly one in toronto an one in alberta near the saskactewan boarder i neeed directions an people who have had accounts im all up to expose them

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ya, go down the Yonge and Sheppard Subway and follow the signs. If you interpret them correctly you'll get where you want to go. Otherwise you'll end up at Mcdonalds or Cinnabon.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
really parhessia what u here about the base supposed there any good information?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I thought this thing was about alien bases? If your talking military I don't think we have any in southern Ontario. There might be a few facilities up north around the Algonquin park area or even higher up then that. They would be located far from civilization.

I've heard of one possibly in Alberta, mabey you should Google that one up.

GoldEagle

[edit on 10/24/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i am talking about ufo bases there has been alot of ufo activity in ontario the last 2 years.. i wanna find a base an expose it.. i need help from fellow ats members to do so i got the guts i got the back up resources equipment need help

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There's no need for secret underground bases because most people can't locate Canada on a map. LOL!!!11one!!111eleven

You may think that's far fetched, but seriously, they count on the remoteness from civilization for security at hydroelectric dams, there's no guard in there. If you're brave enough for the 8 hours drive, you can walk freely into the power plants.

Lately, some news reporter exposed this weakness on TV, and the government response to reinforce security was to hire 3 non-armed security guards at the front gates, there are still open gates around the facilities. No offense to Canadians, but I'm afraid many shopping malls in USA are more heavily guarded than power plants in Canada.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
so what your saying the bases are in the power plants? explain to me

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Nah, the secret bases are at your local Canadian Tire, pay attention!

What I was saying is there are probably no need for underground bases in the far north of Canada. Click this map, notice how the geographic location alone is a deterrant for anyone wanting to go peeking with binoculars like many people do at Area 51.

maps.google.com...,-90.615234&spn=14. 110734,56.944336&t=h&hl=en

Nothing more than snow, no roads, no vegetation. Nobody can go there without a carefully planned trip, or else you'll die frozen or running out of food. Even if few eskimos witnessed odd military activities or UFOs, do they care at all? And to whom would they tell it to, do they have the intarwebs in there?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i do notice alot of not so goodlookin staff at canadain tire an they do say aliens if they use human disquise it is weird looking or ugly almost... an they do have really big storage lots ...mite make sense...more info would be good

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Apparently they build these things in mountains so your best bet is to look there.

Who knows how many US military or UFO bases are located in Canada. They can probably build them without the Canadian government knowing, we have so much uninhabited land and a sparse population. Whose going to look for them?

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
great thoughts gold eagle i had the same ideas to like northern canada where the population is like 500-1000 in a town i seen a ufo up north past sue saint marie in ontario it was weird.. an the person i was with i saw it with said there is an alien base in a lake up there ... dont know how to scuba dive tho
id be a lil scared to actually saw a sea serpent about 20 feet long thought it was a giant tadpole... the search still continues for ufo bases in canada u point ill walk that direction

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikillaliens
i seen a ufo up north past sue saint marie in ontario it was weird.. an the person i was with i saw it with said there is an alien base in a lake up there ... dont know how to scuba dive tho
id be a lil scared to actually saw a sea serpent about 20 feet long thought it was a giant tadpole... the search still continues for ufo bases in canada u point ill walk that direction

Maybe you saw a giant Lake Sturgeon

Regarding Sault St Marie and the Northern part of Ontario: I've heard a lot about UFO sightings up that way. Some weird stuff.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That area is jammed pack with hardcore UFO action. If you have a cottage or live up there, you're in UFO country. Make sure you buy a pair of binoculars (even better binoculars with the digital camera built in), if you decide to go up there camping. The population is very sparse and the sky is crystal clear with no light pollution.

GoldEagle

Edit: English me no don't...

[edit on 10/25/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
That area is jammed pack with hardcore UFO action. If you have a cottage or live up there, you're in UFO country. Make sure you buy a pair of binoculars (even better binoculars with the digital camera built in), if you decide to go up there camping. The population is very sparse and the sky is crystal clear with no light pollution.

I'm up that way a few times every year.. camping at least once a year (Chapleau area, over toward Kenora, or near Shining Tree) and I've never seen anything, minus some crystal clear, absolutely gorgeous night sky, northern lights and plenty of animals
Never seen anything weird... except some of those lakes are infested with leeches. You set one foot in and they start swimming for you!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Either Discovery or History channel had a program on the Avro Aero built by
A.V. Roe Aircraft and they said some believe there is a hidden base near where the plant was that built the few planes they made before they canceled the Avero Jet. Allegedly the one and only remaining plane is hidden there at least according to His/Dis channel. That is in the Ontario region as I understand it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ikillaliens

hey you you wana go to a alien bases?? i am going soon i need people!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Kanata, Ontario

Look to north / west, in the wooded area of Kanata
off Old Carp Road. Two big entry points are a company
that builds parts for Top Secret projects for Canadian &
U.S. Government. ( very sure ! )

Read 2001 capture of a UFO in a swamp in Carp, Ontario.
It was then transported to .............. Kanata.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join