It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't figure this one out, need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I came across this article, maybe my deslexia is giving me fits, I don't know. All I can figure out is a possible attack on a ferry in Maine in the planning, which does not make sense to me.

www.stevequayle.com...

Let me know what you think, I really have a dead brain on this one.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's nothing.

"A couple told the FBI that they spotted two Middle Eastern-looking men standing outside a slate gray BMW in Naples on Sunday, Osterrieder said. The couple were outside their own car at a Route 302 business and were fairly close, he said. They noted the car and that it had Massachusetts license plates because when the men left, they made a U-turn and headed south, he said.

When the couple returned home and saw a newspaper report showing pictures of the four suspects, they felt the two men resembled Adnan G. El Shukrijumah, 28, and Abderraouf Jdey, 38, Osterrieder said.

"They said they looked a little like two of the four depicted in the paper, so we took the information, documented it and put it in our database," he said."

Even the authorities say they "are on the lookout for two men spotted in Naples who resemble a pair of suspected al-Qaida terrorists."

Resemble. Look kind of similar.

Why do they look kind of similar? They're Arabs. It's fear-mongering with a dash of racism.

jakomo

join