It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test Your Conspiracy IQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
OK, here are a few questions to see how much you really know about Conspiracy Theories. The Gag-answers are half-the fun. Answers at the bottom.

1. A Military-Industrial Complex is:
A. A shadowy business conspiracy which controls the government and profits from war.
B. A psychological conditon that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld suffer from.
C. The official name of The Pentagon.

2. JFK was killed by:
A. The CIA
B. Anti-Castro Cubans
C. The Mafia
D. All of the above
E. I'm a complete tool, so I really think Lee Harvey Oswald did it.

3. The Magic Bullet Theory is:
A. Funny because it's true.
B. The real reason the Republicans put up with Arlen Specter.
C. The secret to killing werewolves.

4. George W. Bush was elected because:
A. After Bill Clinton asked for the definition "is", Americans just wanted a president who could command the English language.
B. Because his daughters are cute and we wanted the media to report on their sex lives.
C. Because of Katherine Harris and Theresa LePore, who's career in government was strangely helped by her stint as a stewardess on the private jet of Saudi billionare Adnan Kashoggi (as reported by the Wallstreet Journal's "Washington Wire" on 1 December 2000), who fronted the money for Iran Contra and has interesting ties to CIA agent John Gray, best selling author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and prominent contributor to the disinfo agency 9/11truth.org, which gets considerable funding from Urantia bigshot Byron Belitos, who a friend of The Vagabond happens to know, who in his spare time helped Sam Kouchesfani, who has family ties to the Shah of Iran, run a mind control experiment with the Heaven's Gate Cult, while at the same time sneaking Iranian exiles and Saudi "students" into America, including Abdussattar Shaikh, who helped 9/11 hijackers Hamzi and midhar get into the country, and who the John Ashcroft protected from a subpeona after 9/11.

Answers:

A, D, B, C

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dude, everyone knows the KGB shot kennedy...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
2. JFK was killed by:
E. I'm a complete tool, so I really think Lee Harvey Oswald did it.

LMFAO!
That's great.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
um..yeah i'm not a big conspiracy theorist....so it wasn't TOO funny but i do like the complet tool lol

top topics

join