It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci-Fi Channel, Rendlesham documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Sci-Fi Channel documentary on the Rendlesham Forest incident also got a couple of screenings in the UK, in January. The programme was shown on Sky One and Sky One Mix. Unfortunately, the show was edited down from the full two hours, to a shorter one hour version. This is a shame, because UK viewers will not have seen as much of the new material as those inAmerica. UK consultant Georgina Bruni was a central figure in the programme, and her efforts led to a number of major scoops for the programme makers, including the first television interviews given by General Gordon Williams, who was in overall command of Bentwaters and Woodbridgeat the time of the incident. Another scoop was the appearance for the first time of Monroe Nevels, who was with the team that Charles Halt led into the forest, and who operated the Geiger counter used to measure the radioactivity at the landing site.

This is the full episode, 1.28mins, so grab your popcorn.

www.checktheevidence.com...

All skeptics are welcome

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Saw it, and liked it a lot! It skips around a bit much imo, but nonetheless, excellent.

I also saw many other videos from that site. In fact, every one of them. And there is one piece of footage that totally blew my mind on one of the videos. In fact, IT IS MUST SEE. Anti-gravity development video footage of common objects just lifting up and out of the picture. It said some scientist in the 70's discovered that by shining some kind of beam at them, it would cause them to lose weight. And do they ever lift up! Absolutely amazing, unless it was some crazy camera trick, but the footage appeared authentic.

The ufo that landed at rendelsham apparently had 3 landing feet that were spaced EXACTLY 12 feet from center to center, as measured by the circular imprints in the ground in a perfect triangle. I thought that was curious. I wonder if there is any significance to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thank You for the link Iamian.Interesting site.More information to read

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I also saw many other videos from that site. In fact, every one of them. And there is one piece of footage that totally blew my mind on one of the videos. In fact, IT IS MUST SEE. Anti-gravity development video footage of common objects just lifting up and out of the picture. It said some scientist in the 70's discovered that by shining some kind of beam at them, it would cause them to lose weight. And do they ever lift up! Absolutely amazing, unless it was some crazy camera trick, but the footage appeared authentic.

you must be talking about The Hutchison Effect, very interesting, there's been a thread also,
Hutchison Effect...why hasn't this been researched more?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Thanks iamian for the link, I don't get the Sci-fi channel.

I'm quite new to the UFO scene but this case strikes me as the closest to a smoking gun we're gonna get. The documentary seemed to have all the major players, including Georgina Bruni.

Well done!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by glastonaut
I'm quite new to the UFO scene but this case strikes me as the closest to a smoking gun we're gonna get.
Well done!

Your not wrong there glastonaut, there's so many ufo storys around, but this one as to go down as one of the most credible one's around,
check out the Kecksburg incident

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Check this thread for some info also...if you're looking for more info on this case...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join