It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Tax Breaks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I found this funny...

The federal Liberals plan to introduce broad-based income tax cuts and run on them in the looming federal election, several sources said Thursday.

.. yadda yadda yadda...

They add that if Gomery's report on the sponsorship scandal doesn't threaten the stability of the government, Prime Minister Paul Martin will withhold the details of any tax cuts until the federal budget next year.

Hilarious.

news.yahoo.com...

That is all.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The federal Liberals plan to introduce broad-based income tax cuts and run on them in the looming federal election, several sources said Thursday.

.. yadda yadda yadda...

They add that if Gomery's report on the sponsorship scandal doesn't threaten the stability of the government, Prime Minister Paul Martin will withhold the details of any tax cuts until the federal budget next year.

I thought that PM Martin was going to call an election within 30 days of the Gomery report, am I wrong? Saying that they'll withhold info on the tax cuts until next year sounds like they are planning on remaining in power for a while longer.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That is at the end of the report. I think that's in February? I could be wrong though.

Sources say that Gomery is favouring Martin, Martin is holding up to his word I guess.

new topics

join