It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admin question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Quick one for the admins. Have two of my threads in here been deleted? If so, I would appreciate an ancompaning u2u regarding the deletion. I feel this is common curtorsy.

I have placed this here because I have no idea whom to u2u.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
One has, called Eh?
Yeah you should have, but sometimes other things take president, we had a crisis today here.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hopefully the person responsible will u2u you soon.

I also agree that a u2u to advise of why a decision has been made is simple courtesy. To not send a u2u can often create ill-feeling. No one likes to have their words/thoughts deleted (unless they are some kind of sadist)...to hear no word as to why often exacerbates the situation.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks alien, I dont mind them being deleted if its for a good reason.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have had posts/threads accidentally deleted before, and I have always received a U2U explaining the mistake...so in my experience, I can say it's likely you'll receive an explaination...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bump. Could this issue please be addressed by the party concerned. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
DeltaNine, while I don't know who deleted your topic(s), I could find only one in the Trash Bin which was entitled Eh?.

The reason this was deleted was quite obvious, it contained nothing more than a (retorical?) question:

Didnt I just put up a thread about a mistaken identity?

I don't see how this had much purpose, and what reply you would expect apart from a whitty reply.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yup, and there was another one before that. I can understand that one being deleted, but not the first one (without reason).

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that is the only topic of yours that has been removed by mods/admins.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
There might be a second one being deleted soon

new topics

top topics

join