It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nine signs of militant Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The United American Committee has determined there are nine signs of dangerous militant Islam. They have compiled this list for our general knowledge and safety.

I have reproduced the list here for you:

1. Justification of any Islamic Terrorism, Palestinian or otherwise

2. Supporting or refusing to condemn Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Hamas, or other terrorists or terrorist organizations by name

3. Promoting jihad for Muslims to fight against what they determine is "injustice" or "aggression"

4. Demands for Sharia law in the West, or denying that Sharia forbids equal rights for women and members of religions other than Islam

5. Demanding that Americans accommodate the public expression of Islamic laws, customs, and practices that conflict with, or are harmful to American laws, customs, and practices

6. Denying that Muslims were involved in the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and other attacks around the world

7. Refusal to cooperate with or inciting others not to cooperate with authorities or standard security procedures

8. Branding progressive Muslims or Muslims of different opinions as apostates.

9. Refusal to interact, converse, or socialize with non-Muslims

The source goes on to add:

Peace-loving Muslims everywhere agree on the need to be alert for any incitements to hate, violence, religious intolerance, or outright lying. We need your help to keep Islam a religion of peace.

I think this list is dead on. Militant Islamists (read: Islamic Terrorists) can only be stopped/controled by moderate, peacefull Muslims. Non Muslims can only defend themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Very good post. I agree with everything it said.

join