It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden FBI Most Wanted terrorist Question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If you look on the FBI's website for Most Wanted Bin Laden.
Under "Caution" there is nothing mentioned about 9/11 he allegedly was
involved in. Very strange in my opinion.
Normally i would suggest to mention it at first.
What do you think?!

www.fbi.gov...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

It may not have been updated or the above quote is talking about it. Besides It wasn't just Osama...

[edit on 16-10-2005 by inspiringyouth]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Language: Arabic (probably Pashtu)

probably? shouldnt they know...

I sure hope that site hasnt been updated in this many years, or maybe not, thats kinda sad actualy...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

I sure hope that site hasnt been updated in this many years, or maybe not, thats kinda sad actualy...

Pashtu is a for of rabic I believe its realitvy close to the other forms just with small differences. They probably say probably because he may speak several different languages or forms of language and this is the one hes spoken to us mostly in only we don't know thats all he speaks...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It is rather interesting that the FBI is only listing him as a suspect in the other attacks.

Originally posted by C0le

Pashtu is not an arabic language, I suppose they are saying he speak arabic (which makes sense, being a yemeni), and that he probably can speak pashtu, which is what the Pashtuns speak. Pashtu is a language that is related to english and hindi, not aramaic and arabic.

History of the Pashtu language
[url=http://globalrecordings.net/language/4547]Page with a recording of the langugae[/ur]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
its pretty old since the reward just went up to 50 million. and it says 98 which was reaction to the attacks in Africa. thats pretty much not updated. old pic as well.

new topics

top topics

join