It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

analyzing Sgt. Clifford Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
YOu all should be familiar with Sgt. Clifford Stone and his involvement with the Disclosure Project. He was in an extraterrestrial retrieval unit for the armed forces back in the day that went out and retrieved downed saucers. His testimony and invlovement in the Disclosure Project earns him a great deal of credibility and I don't doubt the man and his claims.

However, I came across another interview with him on the internet right here...www.v-j-enterprises.com...

He makes much wilder claims in this interview and im pretty sure the interview is legit and is him answering the questions. I picked up on the fact that in the Disclosure Project testimonies he uses a little quirk when trying to describe something by using 'and GO AHEAD and so and so.' The key quirk is 'GO AHEAD.' He uses that little phrase a whole lot in his testimony as well as that printed interview that I posted.

The thing is though, is that he makes really wild claims in the printed interview that may have been sanitized for the Disclosure Project. I can see why he didn't mention some aliens having a 'soul harvester' that collects our souls, for the DP. He also says that 57 different species have been catalogued and that they are not hostile in the DP testimony, but in this printed interview he claims there to be 7 or 8 different species and that the 'Greys' may be evil and the bad guys.

What do you think on this?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The soul harvester idea is something that John Lear espouses. I don't recall it being promoted by Sgt. Clifford Stone.

It makes sense that some of Sgt. Stone's testimony would be watered down for the Disclosure Project, which is geared for public consumption. The focus of the DP is to present the aliens in a positive light in order to influence the government to openly acknowledge and discuss their findings on the topic. That is, despite the fact that many of the members of the DP know full well that the aliens are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented, as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) oriented.

Also keep in mind that anyone who investigates this area of life will learn new things as they go along. So one's perspective may slightly alter over time.

I agree with Sgt. Stone that the Zetan-Greys, who are the most commonly reported alien in abductions, are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented (which is the politically correct way of stating that they are evil), as they treat many of us as laboratory animals, slaves, etc. The Greys, Nordics and Hybrids are the front line that we generally see of The Zetan Empire which is headed by the Reptilians and the Preying Mantises. This world is subtly dominated and harvested for their imperial benefit.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The soul harvester idea is something that John Lear espouses. I don't recall it being promoted by Sgt. Clifford Stone.

He makes that claim about 'soul harvesting' in that interview that I posted. He must agree with Lear on this, or at least think its a possibility.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
He makes that claim about 'soul harvesting' in that interview that I posted. He must agree with Lear on this, or at least think its a possibility.

This is what Sgt. Stone said in the interview:

>

The soul harvest idea that John Lear espouses is that there is an alien tower on the far side of the Moon that entraps souls from this planet after bodily death. His far fetched belief was challenged when he stated it in an interview on ATS.

Frankly, it lessened his credibility.

That was the soul harvest idea I was referring to.

Sgt. Stone was just citing reports that he came across.

The phrase, "to feed off the living energy" is open to interpretation.

I know from my own research that there are accounts (which is probably what Sgt. Stone was referring to) that the Zetan-aliens have been reported using glandular extracts from abductees as vitamin supplements.

So if viewed from this perspective, then yes, there is a "soul harvesting" going on.

But it is not due to an alien tower on the far side of the Moon that can astrally entrap recently transitioned souls.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wangho

This is what Sgt. Stone said in the interview:

>

The soul harvest idea that John Lear espouses is that there is an alien tower on the far side of the Moon that entraps souls from this planet after bodily death. His far fetched belief was challenged when he stated it in an interview on ATS.

Frankly, it lessened his credibility.

That was the soul harvest idea I was referring to.

Sgt. Stone was just citing reports that he came across.

The phrase, "to feed off the living energy" is open to interpretation.

I know from my own research that there are accounts (which is probably what Sgt. Stone was referring to) that the Zetan-aliens have been reported using glandular extracts from abductees as vitamin supplements.

So if viewed from this perspective, then yes, there is a "soul harvesting" going on.

But it is not due to an alien tower on the far side of the Moon that can astrally entrap recently transitioned souls.

yes, its not likely there is such a tower. but it was just his idea, he may not be totaly convinced its true just a theory.. to support and connect the soul harvest idea, one of the more documented abduction cases of Kelly Cahill
she was screaming "they're going to steal your souls!"
Link Here

Another Link

+ Drakefist +

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist

yes, its not likely there is such a tower.

Agreed.

but it was just his idea, he may not be totally convinced its true just a theory..

We hope so.

to support and connect the soul harvest idea, one of the more documented abduction cases of Kelly Cahill
she was screaming "they're going to steal your souls!"

She believes that the aliens have no souls. Those who follow a path of Service-To-Self do in fact destroy their god spark from abusing innocents. Such individuals face the obliteration of their personality or consciousness after bodily death.

Evil contains the seeds of its own destruction.

I have extensive experience in not only being a spiritual medium, but in also dealing with discarnate demonic attack, and know what is astrally possible and what is not.

The Zetan-aliens do not have the power to actually steal a soul. They can kidnap you in your body, brainwash you with drugs and high-tech electronic equipment, implant screen memories and physical implants (for tagging and/or mental manipulation -- depending on where they are surgically inserted) and make you believe that they have telepathic, telekinetic and teleportational ability -- which they do not.

But their power stems from physically based technology. No form of physically based technology can actually steal a soul. You can torture and brainwash a soul in the flesh, but you cannot actually steal it

The reason: the soul consists of energy that can transcend the physical spectrum when free of matter. Which is why those on the Other Side, when soaring in the heavens, do not have the problem of getting sucked in to a nearby black hole.

The most powerful energies in the physical Universe cannot directly damage a spirit or discarnate.

The Zetan-aliens have no significant power in the discarnate dimensions to perform soul stealing. Demonic forces in the Lower Realms who seek to do this temporarily abuse innocents as they spiral down from The Light and into oblivion. Same goes for the discarnate Zetans who follow the same path of evil.

As Near Death Experience research indicates: no one ever truly gets away with anything.

It just seems that they do while they remain in bodies

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sgt. Clifford Stone is one of those people who you can't completely dismiss , and for me I have a hard time accepting everything he says.

He seems to have a problem proving his claims about his career, although he doesn't have a problem with pioneering FOIA searches.

I really don't know what to make of Stone at present.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I hear alot of accounts about the tall black hooded red-eyed demonic type of alien, but htey dont seem very popular for some reason. I remember reading about that Mexican cop that a had a run-in with one that jumped on his car and tried to grab him through the windshield. Anybody have a link to this article or more info on this type of alien, like where it's suppose to come from, is it more hostile than the grays, are they the ones actually doing the mutilations and abductions, what their spacecraft are supposed to look like??

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is what I emailed the PhD Doc. on exopolitics. www.exopolitics.org...
Hi. I read your statement on your website, of which concluded, that you found Sgt Clifford Stone, to be a 'reliable' and 'credible' witness. I have had many REAL UFO sightings in my 46 years on this planet, ( Some of which, would blow your mind). I am an ardent UFO and
ET/Inter dimensional entity believer.
Clifford Stone, (In my opinion), is not at all credible! His Statements are full of inconsistencies and contradictions. This type of person only fuels the Governments ridicule machine and prolongs disclosure! May I ask, what you - A person of academia - Is doing endorsing this man?
I am uneducated, but still, I can spot manycontradictions in his testimony. I emailed 'The Disclosure Project' team, in regards to his being an 'ET Communicator/Interpreter'.
They replied to me - They have no knowledge and are unaware of this amazing 'talent'. I thought this odd as he was one of their witnesses in 2001! I am curious to see, if you too, are able to spot the contradictions within his testimony. Please read his interview, on the 'Project Camelot'
website. projectcamelot.org...
One other thing, If I were to release a Dolphin from 'Sea World', I would be in for some pretty harsh treatment, (You will understand my meaning after you have read his interview).
Wishing you continued success
PeaCe
exice UK

join