It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is a very disturbing article regarding the development of technologies to change or destroy part or all of a humans memory.

This obviously has very frightening possibilities for the Cabal to mind control the population.

I have a feeling we will see this kind of technology operationally deployed very soon... problem is, we might not remember it...

Applications of microwave technology in espionage were available for over 25 years. In a meeting in Berkeley of the American Association for the Advancement of Science as early as 1965, Professor J. Anthony Deutsch of New York University, provided an important segment of research in the field of memory control. In layman terms, Professor Deutsch indicated that the mind is a transmitter and if too much information is received, like too many vehicles on a crowded freeway, the brain ceases to transmit. The Professor indicated that an excess of acetyl choline in the brain can interfere with the memory process and control. He indicated excess amounts of acetyl choline can be artificially produced, through both the administration of drugs or through the use of radio waves. The process is called Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM). The memory transmission can be stopped for as long as the radio signal continues.

As a result, the awareness of the person skips over those minutes during which he is subjected to the radio signal. Memory is distorted, and time-orientation is destroyed.

According to Lincoln Lawrence, author of Were We Controlled, EDOM is now operational. "There is already in use a small EDOM generator/transmitter which can be concealed on the body of the person. Contact with this person, a casual handshake or even just a touch, transmits a tiny electronic charge plus an ultra-sonic signal tone which for a short period will disturb the time-orientation of the person affected....it can be a potent weapon for hopelessly confusing evidence in the investigation of a crime."

www.bariumblues.com...

Much of this was continued on the MK-Ultra Sub-Project 95 by Dr.Jose Delgado and Dr Louis Joylan West who mastered a technology called "RHIC-EDOM." RHIC means "Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control", and EDOM means "Electronic Dissolution Of Memory." These implants are stimulated to induce a post-hypnotic suggestion. EDOM is nothing more than "Missing Time" or/ the erasure of memory from the consciousness. The following Projects still use advanced RHIC-EDOM technology by CIA Black Ops and the military............Col.)

[ Under the auspices the fascist regime in Spain during WWII, Jose Delgado began his research into the use of pain and pleasure for mind control. Later, as Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, he refined the design of his "transdermal stimulator"...a computer controlled, remote neurologic transceiver and aversion stimulator. Since the 1970s, Delgado "has shifted his interest from direct electrical stimulation of the brain (ESB) to the broader area of the biological effects of electromagnetic fields." (Cross Currents - Dr. Robert Becker) ]

mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Crap. Well, at least I won't have to blame my memory loss on "over indulgence" anymore

But seriously, why does the government allow this kind of research/project go ahead? The American public should take note and join to confront on this kind of issue. You are letting it happen if you don't speak out!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A short article on NASA's research into low-power microwave testing can be found on ATS at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by SimonGray]

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The government (or more specifically, the government on behalf of the Cabal) IS the one that is researching and developing this technology, because they see a need for it (in controlling and manipulating the masses!)

The vast majority of the general population don't know about such research (media control will always assure that), and even if they did know (similar to HAARP) the vast majority of the population isn't technologically informed enough to understand the exact threat that such technology poses.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
The government (or more specifically, the government on behalf of the Cabal) IS the one that is researching and developing this technology, because they see a need for it (in controlling and manipulating the masses!)

The vast majority of the general population don't know about such research (media control will always assure that), and even if they did know (similar to HAARP) the vast majority of the population isn't technologically informed enough to understand the exact threat that such technology poses.

Well I guess thats the root of the problem - denial and ignorance.

Ideas are needed........I think the other problem is that those who have ideas or information, anything that could help, are too scared to stand up, for fear of "reprisals" by the government. I fenough people ignored the threat and stood up, there could be a chance......?

I think perhaps a good first step to take would be to get a "mass push" for more leniancy in independant broadcasting of media. Let the People have their own say, not have it decided by the aristocricy of the television.

Well, without people who will do this, I don't see much hope of escaping the clutches of "whoever" the puppet master is.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What kind of material can block radio waves? Does the tin foil hat actually work? If you can't stop them you might as well figure out a way around it.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think perhaps a good first step to take would be to get a "mass push" for more leniancy in independant broadcasting of media. Let the People have their own say, not have it decided by the aristocricy of the television. Posted by Chebob

I dont know if you have been keeping up with the latest on this subject in the US, but the current trend with the FCC is towards deregulation, which will allow vast monopolies to form with regards to mass media.

Previously, a media company could only own one TV and one radio station in a given market. These rules are being done away with, to allow the massive media companies to acquire entire markets, as well as to simultaneously own newspaper companies, which was previously prohibitted. Basically, the new rules will allow the media to completely control public opinion by controlling what people hear and see and read.

Basically, moving in the exact OPPOSITE direction of what you mention.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You just gave one more reason to hate. Anyone ever tries to alter my memory. I will kill them. That is justified, for to kill another is to feel your life is worth more than theirs, so to inflict control might as well be an attempt at an individual's life right? Same difference.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
You just gave one more reason to hate. Anyone ever tries to alter my memory. I will kill them. That is justified, for to kill another is to feel your life is worth more than theirs, so to inflict control might as well be an attempt at an individual's life right? Same difference.

I agree with your sentiment, but if your memory is erased, would you remember that you wanted to kill them?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll repeat myself: Is there a way to block aimed radio waves? None of the above talk is likely to happen, so preventative measures are better discussed.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I'll repeat myself: Is there a way to block aimed radio waves? None of the above talk is likely to happen, so preventative measures are better discussed.

No, not immediately, unless you are willing to construct a fully enclosed faraday cage around your house.

Because there is no feasible self defence measures against this technology, and the likelihood or practicality of preemptively "taking out" this capability of the government, about the only action we can take as individuals is to inform and educate ourselves on this, and hope we can adapt and somehow survive when we recognize this technology being employed against the population.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I dont know if you have been keeping up with the latest on this subject in the US, but the current trend with the FCC is towards deregulation, which will allow vast monopolies to form with regards to mass media.

Previously, a media company could only own one TV and one radio station in a given market. These rules are being done away with, to allow the massive media companies to acquire entire markets, as well as to simultaneously own newspaper companies, which was previously prohibitted. Basically, the new rules will allow the media to completely control public opinion by controlling what people hear and see and read.

Basically, moving in the exact OPPOSITE direction of what you mention.

I hear you, DR, and thats exactly what has to stop: people need to be aware of this and take action before it's too late. I guess thats nothing new to say on here, but this issue illustrates the point further

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Radio signals can be blocked. I might do a little more research on this.

www.we-intl.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The CIA have been actively recruiting media representatives for years, look at the snow job they did on jim garrison.

QUOTE:

First Reports, The Washington Star, 2/12/76

All emphasis is my own..............Michael Parks

CIA HALTING USE OF U.S. REPORTERS AS SECRET AGENTS

The CIA has officially announced it will no longer hire newsmen working for American publications to serve as its eyes and ears around the world.

It also promised, without identifying them, to phase out those newsmen currently maintaining ties to the intelligence agency.

But it will continue to accept information from such sources voluntarily.

The agency�s announcement yesterday was the first time it had acted publicly to close the door on seeking out a specific source of intelligence gathering.

In 1967, President Lyndon Johnson barred the CIA from secretly funding private American voluntary organizations. The agency was prohibited from recruiting agents from members of the Peace Corps by an executive order.

In 1973, then-CIA director William Colby halted the secret retaining of five full-time journalists with major American publications and they were phased out by 1974, Colby publicly confirmed this year.

But Bush�s order goes far further. �Effective immediately,� a statement issued by the director�s office said, the �CIA will not enter into any paid or contractual relationship with any full-time or part-time news correspondent accredited by any U.S. news service,newspaper,periodical, radio or television network or station.�

The CIA statement said that the current news reporters with CIA ties would be phased out of the CIA connection �as soon as feasible.�

It said, however, that the agency would accept information voluntarily offered by members of the news media or the clergy.

A senior intelligence agency official told the New York Times that �less than 20 persons will be effected by the order.� He said the order also would end the practice of sending CIA employes abroad under �cover� of being accredited representatives of American news organizations.

www.jfklancer.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds just like the the gismo from Men in Black.
A flash and then don't remember a thing only the things which the mib has said to them.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
People think de-regulation is a good thing. The government taking a more hands off approach.
dragonrider has hit the nail.

As for the memory changing, if they have it now how would you know they hadn't already done stuff to the masses.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I'll repeat myself: Is there a way to block aimed radio waves?

tin foil around your head

But perhaps we can leave subconscious "reminders" to remind us. Like certain images, sounds, smells?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

......Much of this was continued on the MK-Ultra Sub-Project 95 by Dr.Jose Delgado and Dr Louis Joylan West who mastered a technology called "RHIC-EDOM." RHIC means "Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control", and EDOM means "Electronic Dissolution Of Memory." ..............

Who did you say was that again???

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Crap. Well, at least I won't have to blame my memory loss on "over indulgence" anymore

But seriously, why does the government allow this kind of research/project go ahead? The American public should take note and join to confront on this kind of issue. You are letting it happen if you don't speak out!

I think you're going to have to speak out without them noticing or hearing you speak out, otherwise they are going to electromagnetize your brain to their machines while you forget what you were speaking up about. Do you get the drift?

Pick a card. Which one would you rather have a club? or a spade?

You know that spades always dig themselves out of a hole.... and clubs...well you have to join them!

And thank you Simon for the great article. It goes to show you there are uglier things happening under the surface than even an article will admit. Talking about that, I've known a doctor who .... well, I can't talk about it here....

[Edited on 9/17/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Well I guess thats the root of the problem - denial and ignorance.

Ideas are needed........I think the other problem is that those who have ideas or information, anything that could help, are too scared to stand up, for fear of "reprisals" by the government. I fenough people ignored the threat and stood up, there could be a chance......?

I think perhaps a good first step to take would be to get a "mass push" for more leniancy in independant broadcasting of media. Let the People have their own say, not have it decided by the aristocricy of the television.

Well, without people who will do this, I don't see much hope of escaping the clutches of "whoever" the puppet master is.

AND WHO is going to TEACH the people??? Are you ready to take your position? There is no sense in sitting there accusing if you're just looking for a little excitement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join