It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Men In Black.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think The MIB's are here to silence us, they may be androids, or they may be aliens. but how do they detect a sighting? Do they have a radar or something?

Regards Jonathan

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
this material is from the following people at www.cassiopaea.com and is freely distributed to those that want it, though I do not know if it still appears on this website.

Q: (L) Who or what are the individuals called "Men in Black"?
A: Lizard projections.
Q: (T) Does that mean that they are just projecting an image of a being?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) The MIBS are not real, then, in our physical terms?
A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like.
Q: (L) We like. Please describe this.
A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an
electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channeled by participant in order to access reality bonding
channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be
sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
Q: (L) Information in the event that has to be balanced or taken into consideration as to importance so that the program runs correctly. Is this the correct
interpretation of triage as you have used it?
A: Sort of. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter, 2. Energy, 3. Perception of reality. That is it folks.
Q: (B) Are they walking around amongst us now?
A: Infrequently, they use "agents" to do most of their tasks on 3rd level.
Q: (B) Are these agents the "Men in Black" or are they the "Grays?"
A: Both and many others. Men in Black are often Lizards cloaked as human types, and can remain on 3rd density level for limited periods called short wave
cycle. Men in Black claim to be government in order to have excuse to have direct contact with selected humans.
Q: (B) Have these Men in Black killed humans?
A: No.
Q: (F) They just threaten?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Keel also talks about Serpent people integrated in our society with holographic images superimposed over their faces. Is this ever the case?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) As in Men in Black?
A: Maybe.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Personally, I think that the MIB are a combination of cyborgs (see my post on the matter) , psykers, and garden-variety grunts used by the branch of the Omega Group/ NWO known as MJ12 in order to intimidate aduction victims into silence...or just make sure they never get a chance to talk about things.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
NEO, it sounds like we better get Buckaroo Bonzai on this ASAP....

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If they are real, they are probably members of a military/cia organization set out to keep high end military technology a secret. I wont assume that there is alien visitors to our planet. I do know that the government and military has technology that is advanced beyond my knowledge. So I'm am sure they have people whos job it is to keep secrets.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I thought it was Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
has anyone seen mibs other in usa?
i have had several sightings where i live in norway, but has never encountered a mib. mib's is probably a phenomenon exclusive to usa and therefore most lightly a secret branch of government agency or a privately funded organication.
just my thought

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
do men in black always were a black suit...what about on the weekends when they want to goto the mall?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
On the weekends that could always wear black jeans and a T-Shirt. I see lots of people at the mall wearing all black. I think you are onto something there!!!! You discovered where they have the secret base!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Obsolete...they were in place during the earlier part of the UFO coverup, mostly as intimidation muscle (grunts as said earlier) sent to witnesses with good standing, who would be believed... Once the coverup policies were firmly entrenched, it became easier to discredit witnesses, than intimidate them, and thus the MIB were no longer of use...

What's more important, is who was their boss? (i.e. Majestic) as they are still around....though likely under a different name (Omega?)

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   

has anyone seen mibs other in usa?

Yes, in fact, almost more later sightings in the UK...showing up with false MOD id, etc. Jenny Randles, has an excellent book on the MIB phenomenon...

(Most US sightings were in the late 40s-60s)

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What's more important, is who was their boss? (i.e. Majestic) as they are still around....though likely under a different name (Omega?)

hehe very true... next time anyone see's an MIB (if they are still around) ask them if they work for the "Man" (Babylonian Zodiak 666)

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've heard of many MIB reports that claim the agents have non-human characteristics, like their faces are extremely pale and look like masks up close. I've also heard of a case where a teenager saw a UFO and an MIB confronted him and dissolved a quarter in front of the teenager, then told him that his heart would be next if he said anything. Other reports say the agents travel in classic or dated cars that are in mint condition. As a classic car enthusiast, I for one can say that it takes a lot of work to make an older car look new, but certainly not impossible. Has anyone considered the possibility of human agents disguising themselves in this way in order to throw off the public?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I've heard tell of one person seeing a wire running out fo their calf and down into their sock when he sat down for tea. Other barely-human characteristic stories are out there too...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I think there might be 2 kinds of MIBs.

The first are simply government/secret agency spooks sent out to intimidate witnesses, run recovery operations, and the like.

The second are some kind of alien/interdimensional creature. Read John Keel's the Mothman Prophecies for more info on this. Indrid Cold freaks me out....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think some mib are human and most are alien. A person can see a ufo and the next minute a mib will knock at their door and tell them to forget what they saw. Only an alien could be that quick to know what a human sees when they are alone.

I wrote an article about ufo's for the newspaper and it wasn't published, but a car started following me around for a while. I've never had a mib visit though.

There are black choppers around here some days?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Buckaroo Bonzai is WHO they are talking about!!!

Seriously though, the whole MIB deal goes WAY back in history depending on the culture you question...

It's a QUIRKY hypothesis at the very LEAST! MANY ( as in more than one) cultures speak of a "man in black" who came calling after dirty deeds were done..

I know not what, who or IF they are... BUT if we ever find out, I bet they have their bases covered frrom THAT perspective as welll

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
My bodyguards may be described as "MIB" in a sense. I have seen them wear black suits, but not always.
Then there are the BAD MIBs! No mistaking THEIR presence! They are NOT pleasant people to be near. I have had 2 experiences with them, but fortunately, other people were present, so they could NOT threaten me. One managed to write a swear on paper & give it to me. I SAVED IT....so I actually have something written by a MIB!
My bodyguards may be from the Air Force. (At least ONE was. He said so. He also said he had a black belt in martial arts.)
The Bad ones....I don't know where they came from. They looked human. One was a young Caucasian man. The other was an older man and seemed to be "Filippino". He's the one who wrote the swear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join