It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "X" London Bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok I have no sources and no back up to this claim, it is just an idea before I get flamed away!

I was discussing with my friend about the possibility of there being another London Bomber on 7/7. The idea is that this one was got to before they had the chance to detonate anything, and were killed by police. Say there was a tip-off and we knew about the attacks but only reached one before it was too late, the terrorist was killed and it was kept very hush hush. The reason it would be kept quiet is because we were told by a 'mole' within the terrorists themselves, and if the death was exposed the rest of the terrorists would know about the mole and not be too happy.

Just an idea..

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Could be more of an idea mate...check back through the ATSNN thread about 7/7 and initially there were early reports that a "suicide bomber" had been shot outside Canary Wharf....then all went quiet about that one....

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Ok I have no sources and no back up to this claim, it is just an idea before I get flamed away!

I was discussing with my friend about the possibility of there being another London Bomber on 7/7. The idea is that this one was got to before they had the chance to detonate anything, and were killed by police. Say there was a tip-off and we knew about the attacks but only reached one before it was too late, the terrorist was killed and it was kept very hush hush. The reason it would be kept quiet is because we were told by a 'mole' within the terrorists themselves, and if the death was exposed the rest of the terrorists would know about the mole and not be too happy.

Just an idea..

It's a very valid theory, too many people don't seem to appreciate why some things need to be kept secret. The fact that disclosing information effectively reveals a source is something that a lot of people seem to ignore or be unaware of. Especially in the case of it being an actual mole and not just the 'word on the street'.
Yes it's a conspiracy, but surely one that people can relate too and understand would be necessary.

new topics

join