It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream of 3 moons on October 31st

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Let me first say its about time that i found a site with people i can relate to. I started to feel like i was going crazy for a min. Well im writing on this post because just last night i had a dream of 3 moons. The main details in the dream was the 3 moons (duh) which i saw in the day time. First there were 2 and then when i looked up again i saw the 3, the streets filled with people and kids as if it were halloween or something and when i walked around the neighbor hood i saw people just casually sitting on the side walk talking and having a good time. Very friendly... And the last thing was i meet this guy that tried to spell out a word but i dont know what he was trying to say. the only thing i got out of it was the first letter was shapped like a sea horse which to me was an S and the rest he pretty much scribbled down in like a sloppy cursive hand writing.

Now the guy that i spoked to looked familiar but not like a face iv seen in real life or a movie or anything. Aside from having this dream iv had many many dreams that i fly. Well about a week or two ago i had pretty much the same kinda flying dream except this time i found my self looking at a group of 5 or so doing the same thing just like i do... well i decided to fly to them after they landed and ask them questions. I had asked them where they learned to do that. And one of the gentleman answered "from you! We have been watching you. But where not as good as you." That right there left me stumped. And them i work up. Now iv had flying dreams For the last few years and very often. There was a time that for like 6 to 7 months straight thats all i did is fly.

I looked on the internet and found that some people have had the same kinda dream but not nearly as often. im talking about like maybe 3 or 4 times a year... any clue of what could be going on in the insane mind of mine...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join