It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag the dog 2005

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ok majic whatever you say

12 12 2012 i only wish you would post some threads here, you know give "others" the chance to kill something you started.

But I suppose you are correct since I can't Prove this Administration issues bogus terror alerts to draw attention Away from thier deeds, But do you think we will be attacked anytime soon?

I can't Prove aliens exist either, guess I shouldn't post anything about them as well.

or that 9/11 was a inside job

or that the vote for 2000 and 2004 elections were stolen

or that there are 2 foot high vampires in South America....nope can't prove that either....

or that the weather is bein manipulated

or the war in Iraq was based on Bull

Wow, I can't Prove any of these things, But you know What, niether can you, or anyone else here.

I really don't care how you take this or not......Im not the one goin around Trying to be a thread killer.

I have interest in this topic....I wanted it to be open to discussion....I even had Mods, and A super Mod respond .....It was goin well.......But What did I get???

This thread is dead

Have a nice day

[edit on 8-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
RANT

DontTreadOnMe

DeadNut

IMO virtually anyone looking at the "big picture", past and present, can clearly see the similarity, relevence, and actuality of "Problem - Reaction - Solution" at work.

Create/Allow/Hasten the [your favorite word here] problem . . . cause a public reaction . . . provide the solution [as temporary as it may be].

PERFECT! Where do we rally 'round the bandwagon?!

In short, and as previously stated, the GOV. provides info to the local (state-county-etc) gov'ts./authorities. Therefore, it would seem that the "local" gov'ts./authorities would, could, and should have based their response upon the info they received. THEY DID

However, after a day or so, we now have the lil' tagline suggesting the information was of a questionable nature.

As much as it pains me . . . I'm feeling the ole' bait and switch is back in style. [though it never left the scene]

Not that this is anything new to the "War On Terror" . . . you just hafta stir the fire from time to time and renew those embers.

Peace2All

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Whatever I Say

Originally posted by LDragonFire
ok majic whatever you say

Hey, why not whatever you say? My point is that I don't understand where you're coming from on this.

What's the foundation of your claim? Where's the conspiracy?

I'm saying I'm not seeing these things from you, and the thread reflects this lack of a premise.

If my honest opinions are a problem for you, the ignore button's on the left.

If you really mean "whatever I say", then here it is: I say make an actual case.

Stillborn

Originally posted by LDragonFire
This thread is dead

It was never alive.

Present a thesis like the one that started this thread without anything meaningful to support it, and yeah, you can expect similar results.

Present a thesis that is supported by facts and derives reasonable conclusions based on those facts, and you may be the next recipient of the Way Above Top Secret award.

That's how it works. No conspiracy about that.

<< 1   >>

join