It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a glitch in ats again, or somthing else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I got suspious when I first saw a screename by the name of"billgray"..(I was thinking it was a new s/n shared by william and simon in case you were wondering) My suspicion became larger when I did a member search on this person and saw his Last active date"12-31-1969 ". Ok...whats going on? not another WITD.
BTW...I have a printscreen:

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting.

1969 was "last active" date, not registration date.

The remnants of the SIGMA Foundation need to be alerted.

I can't comment any further but there sure is a glitch in "somthing".

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
no glitch

BillGray registered today at about 6:50 PM EDT. After registering, he hasn't returned to the site, so the "last active date" in his database profile remains null or 0.

Unix/Linux keeps track of time by using a large integer that represents the number of seconds since Unix-Zero, which is 1969. So... our new Mr. Gray's last active time of 0, is indeed 1969.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey maybe it's that time travel dude. John Timor.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
William

Thanks.

To clarify, my reference to the glitch was pointing a finger at TSK's removal of an "E" from his titular banner for personal consumption somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
no glitch

BillGray registered today at about 6:50 PM EDT. After registering, he hasn't returned to the site, so the "last active date" in his database profile remains null or 0.

Unix/Linux keeps track of time by using a large integer that represents the number of seconds since Unix-Zero, which is 1969. So... our new Mr. Gray's last active time of 0, is indeed 1969.

interesting....thank you William for clearing that up.

top topics

join