It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News- Terror Threat on NY Subways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
that guy is completely nuts. for starters, for an assault like the one he describes to take place in the NYC subway system at the start of rush hour, as he indicates, there would have to be at least one witness. That alone indicates he's making stuff up. the mayor is michael bloomberg, not richard. The rest of it is paranoid stuff as well but once you see the claim he posits, you can simply start laughing and click to the next page

both bush's and clinton are going to be indicted for the murder of JFK Jr? for a guy everyon thinks is dumber than the stuff between my sons toes, Bush sure does have his hand in a lot of intricate and evil plots.

[edit on 7-10-2005 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ha.
Maybe the MIB flashed all the subway riders with those mind erasers.
I joke I joke I kid I kid, don't arrest me.

I think now with about 90% certainty that Flocco is now being fed dis-info, and his "sources" are not who they claim to be. It's has got to be, IMO, an attempt to discredit the movement.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just read thru some of flocco's site. I am now convinced that I, along with both clinton and bush, amd responsible for new coke, as well as the short lived sitcom The Mullets.

I am turning myself in after I get the boxes of cash out of my bedroom and give them to the men from grplap for safe keeping.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In any case, I think the whole "terror threat" in the subway was manufactured to bolster Bush's speech and provide the hereto undetectable link between Iraq and terrorism. The timing is just way too suspicious. His ratings are plummeting, and he needs a political boost.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
^ oh yeah better belive it.

I'm thinking a chem and or bio weapon very soon will be released by "terrorist" in order to bring about martial law and as you say bolster support for war in general. As a Canadian I hope that Americans will see through to fallout and finally break there conditioning, else we are all screwed.

edit as I previously stated I'm thinking just before halloween, the panic will deny the children the best holiday next to christmas. Would you let your child trick or treat after a chemical weapons attack? I think not.

[edit on 7-10-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
In any case, I think the whole "terror threat" in the subway was manufactured to bolster Bush's speech and provide the hereto undetectable link between Iraq and terrorism. The timing is just way too suspicious. His ratings are plummeting, and he needs a political boost.

That's just it, this so-called threat has been put out just to make Bush look like a strong leader, which he ISN'T. I mean come on, he's doing pitiful as far as ratings for his "job approval" go. I agree that the timing is way too suspicious because he had that very "uplifting" speech about Iraq and terrorism, which he mentioned almost thirty times. Just think, if Mr. Rove squeals like a lil' pig, Bush's reign of terror overseas and here will come to an end.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
if this latest "threat" is released to make bush look like a stronger leader why is the white house downplaying the threat as not very credible and why was bush talking about it like NYC is overreacting? If he wanted to appear to be a stronger leader, he'd show up in NYC, ride the subway, talk about how this threat is real and dangerous and should not be taken lightly but we should go about our normal daily routine.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hopefully nothing will happen with this latest threat alert. Do you guys remember last year when the NYC financial sector was the subject of another Al Queda threat?

This just proves that they don't have to physically attack us to do damage; they are using psychological warfare on us. Every time they make us hesitate or change our routine, it's a victory of sorts for them.

These guys are *extremely* intelligent and patient. They believe in a cause, as inane as it is. They are not to be underestimated. We, the civilians, are soldiers in this war. There will be more attacks on US soil... in a week, 6 months, or 5 years. Just like a goalie, eventually the puck gets through. We live in a Democracy, something they are envious us.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Who is THEY! Come on! Are we all this stoopid to believe that these threats occur the same day our leaders make note of threats! ANd its not planned?!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Halfofone,

I think your prediction for a terrorist attack might be a day off. October 30 is Lailatul-Qadr (Night of Power), which I think is the last day of Ramadan. Does anybody know anything about the significance of this Islamic holy day?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join