It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO a week ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I was at the beach last weekend and it had been raining for a while. I went out to ride my bike after it cleared up. i rode down to 49th street when I saw a UFO! i heard a low humming noise above me and it sounded odd so i looked up and there it was. It looked like an egg layed sideways with a ring going from the top right to bottom left, and another ring going from the top left, to the bottom right. There were five windows on it that overlookied the town. I noticed that a store that had been closed for a month, had its lights flicker off. I could also make out a figure looking at me through each window. It circled me for about a minute and then disappeared. What had I seen? If anybody out there is a UFOlagist, please explain this to me. Was i really seeing a UFO? Or was it just a figment of my imagination?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
~Sounds pretty interesting. Especially the fact that it was close enough to see figures looking down at you from each window. But I'd figure there must of been many more eyewitness' unless you live in a rural area.

Jeffo

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What about lights on the UFO itself? Was there planes in that area? Was anyone else around there? Was it night or daytime? Did you believe in UFO's or aliens before or even now?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If you had no drugs in your system then you can say with a fair amount of certainty that you weren't hallucinating. I'd say what you saw was real.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Did the figure in the window look like:

or

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Was it a steady hum like this HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM or more an oscillating hum like hummmm hummmm hummmmmm....

top topics

join