It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Beheading Of Two Iraqi Spies For US Military Released On Internet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
People died from torture and abuse in Abu Ghraib you know, they didnt stop with just putting them on leashes!

War is hell and both sides in this War are capable of truly disgusting afronts to humanity. Dont kid yourself that both sides arent as bad as each other.

Nice try, but I really don't think they beheaded anyone at Abu Ghraib. It may just be a difference of degree of shock value, but I doubt that anything close to this has gone on at Abu Ghraib.

I'm sure there were things that went on at AG that were not sanctioned or approved of by the Geneva convention, but beheading a man is barbaric. And comparing this to what happened at AG is just plain stupid.

MBF

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Originally posted by MBF
Let's just hope that they don't start taking pictures of these people on a leash or something like that. That would be truely horriable.

And THEY think we are such bad peolpe.

Wow, its been a while since I've since ignorance like this.

The word is "seen", now who looks ignorant

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
3 innocent farmers? Is that a fact? I have the video on my hardrive and they look nothing like "innocent farmers".

1. They lounge next to a large transport truck for several minutes

2. One of them removes an object that is roughly the same size and shape as an rpg from a cloth bag and then proceed to run out into a field and toss it.

This little scenario sounds nothing like farmers what so ever. First off why would they remove an object and toss it into a field? Is this some sort of new iraqi farm implement that works by tossing it into a field? I suppose your gonna say its a piece of equipment for the tractor right? So why in the hell would they simply toss it into the field? I never seen a farmer take a piece of equipment or replacement part for a tractor and instead walking over to the tractor that needs repair they toss it on the ground. It makes no sense. So please do explain this whole thing for me.

<< 1   >>

join